It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: The new Minecraft thread

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
That would be really easy to make, unless you wanted to make it out of diamond/obsidian.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm 

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hawke wrote:
I'm thinking about joining up and building a giant sign saying "C U FISH > < >" with a brother sign saying "FISH KILL! > <(('>". How long/hard will it be to make?

Making a simple wooden sign is easy. Making a monument is harder, it depends on how much effort you want to put in to it. ;)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: will2k123
Okay, here's what's going on.
Me, Deadchicken and Miller were on the Minecraft server.
For about 10 minutes Deadchicken was talking about setting my house on fire and pretending he did it.
After building a little house for the portal (Because I was tired of the glass getting smashed by creepers and stuff), Chicken and Miller disappear offline.
I go to my house and it's been set on fire and now nearly all the wood is gone.
Images of house:
http://imgur.com/vAxAQ
http://imgur.com/zAFMS
http://imgur.com/sCAIK
http://imgur.com/rb0m6
http://imgur.com/ZAtgP
http://imgur.com/yfv4m

I've now banned both usernames (I think).
I'm about 90% sure it was Chicken from all the talk of setting my house on fire and attempts to set my houses on fire in the rain, but I can't be 100% until both have been talked to.
So that's the situation. One of them is getting permanently banned for setting my house on fire and one needs ban removed.

How should we find out which is which?

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Okay, me and Si have talked and banning them both was the right thing to do as they can use eachothers accounts.
So yeah.
Miller and Chicken are banned from the MC server for trolling and intent to troll.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Update: It's not just my stuff they messed with. There were some blocks destroyed in the treehouse causing water to flood down 3 levels and a majority of the mushroom ontop of the treehouse has been removed.

There were some blocks missing in the upper levels of the tower next to DHR's house (I've patched it up)

I'm going to look around everyone's to see if they've done anything else.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Schlurbi. Bad news mate. They've wrecked your place.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Pictures of Schlurbi's place:
http://imgur.com/ThteR
http://imgur.com/R28Wp
http://imgur.com/rl136
http://imgur.com/WZEff
http://imgur.com/sy1lv
http://imgur.com/q2JQv

Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
How did they get onto the white list? Assuming we still have one? :S

Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

DHR-107 wrote:

I would assume they were put on it a long time ago and hadn't really done anything dickish up until now.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:35 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Banning them is for the best. Hope you can reclaim what has been destroyed :(

Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
DHR-107 wrote:

Probably because people drop grudges after a certain amount of time (well... most people). As far as I've heard from Si, Deadchicken and Ryan haven't been dicks for quite a long time (I've not heard from either of them in over a year) so both Si and John probably dropped any past issues that may have occurred with them.

Regarding minecraft damage: still no way to just turn back time using some STV method? If not, sounds like it's necessary in case things get set on fire (through intention or accidents or otherwise), get stolen, moved around etc etc etc.

And in the end, when things go wrong on Minecraft: :blameskillers:

Pixels are serious business!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:25 am 
 Profile E-mail  

They've been on the whitelist for ages, from well before the new map. And reversing changes is possible depending on when the server was last saved and backed up before the damage occurred, and whether anyone else made changes they wouldn't mind having reversed so that the rest can be restored.

Either way, it sucks. Did they say why they wanted to set your house on fire? Or were they just being twats? Sounds like the latter to me at any rate but I am curious.

Anyway, if you need a hand with any rebuilding, I'd be happy to help and also lend/gather some resources.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Just being twats, I think.
My house is okay now.
Schlurbi's is still f'd up.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Lord Metritutus wrote:
I'd be happy to help and also lend/gather some resources.

But John... Mutas can't gather resources! :(
For the record: sarcastic joke. John's actually become a respectably decent player recently.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

and you dont any spare because you didn't take an expo

"One base mutas? do you mean, Win base mutas"

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
People seem to be really bored. :l

Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Time to install Voxel Sniper lol

Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

You can find this on the techious.com server :P

I made a couple of other things also. Including a Nyan Cat with note blocks that used to kinda almost play the first bit of the Nyan Cat tune... although I think it has been terrorised since!

I seem to have a knack for Minecraftifying pictures so if there are any people or memes you'd like me to get in to Minecraft just let me know. lol. From miner to decorator.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It has been a while since I/anyone posted here!

I've been running a Minecraft server for a month now and I have a few interesting creations to show you!

Let me know what you think :)

Everything was made by either me, my girlfriend, or her sister.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
YOu playing with mods or are those renders?

Built any cool mechanisms (redstones/minecarts)?

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:33 pm 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

They are all renders made using a program called Chunky.

The big tower seen from the bench by the water has a functional elevator using command blocks and teleport commands.
The hospital has fully functional ceiling lighting!
There is a hidden set of steps inside a cliff-face leading up to a small house.
There is a house with a fireplace that turns in to a hidden stairway, it relights itself when it closes too.
Also an elevator made from pistons.
There is a cool thing on the floating island (different from the render above)

I'll try to put together a video of these things.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:11 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Also:

and

Also, we started a new survival server. So I'll post creations from there soon, too.

Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
link to those enb mods pls :|

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

http://chunky.llbit.se/

Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

azcn2503 wrote:
Also, we started a new survival server. So I'll post creations from there soon, too.

We did start a survival server, and it's still running, but it's not very active.

Dan and I decided to start playing on 2b2t. If you don't know what that is, then just know that it is an anarchy survival server which means that there are no rules, no moderators, nobody to obey, where player killing, stealing, griefing, exploiting, hacking etc. are fully allowed and they have been running the same world in hard difficulty since 2010 without any mods affecting gameplay. The world is over 650GB and spans over 10,000,000 blocks in all directions. You are lucky to find trees, food, and especially animals within 2000 blocks from spawn.

This is what spawn currently looks like:

It took a few attempts for us to get out of spawn, but we now have our base (constantly moving) at least 5000 blocks away from spawn. Still no sign of sheep, cows or pigs. Lots of chickens though!

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next