It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: General behaviour recently

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Hi guys

I've been listening a lot to people in Mumble recently. Sometimes I even listen to people when people think I'm not really there because I'm a little bit devious like that. Just kidding (inside joke lol)

There's been a lot of pointless squabbling and bitching recently. A lot of people being really childish. No names here, just saying. It's not very nice to listen to, even though I refuse to involve myself with it, I get caught in the crossfire with people arguing and 'raging' at each other about something really pointless, over something in a computer game that somebody did.

The Techious clan always was, still is, and alwayswill be a casual gaming clan. We play games for fun.

If you feel yourself getting annoyed or frustrated, just leave; take a breather, make a coffee or whatever but please... don't come in to Mumble arguing and making yourself sound like an idiot in front of everybody.

I know I am not an administrator or even a moderator of any part of this site, but I am certain that my opinion reflects the majority of other people who log in to Mumble on a daily basis. If this issue continues, then I will just start muting people. I am sure that the staff are reaching the end of their tether with this! Give them some slack, they do a good job.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: General behaviour recently

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

azcn2503 wrote:
...but I am certain that my opinion reflects the majority of other people who log in to Mumble on a daily basis.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:01 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Probably the most common sense I've heard in a while. Just a shame it needs to be said at all. :(

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
azcn2503 wrote:
with people arguing and 'raging' at each other about something really pointless, over something in a computer game that somebody did.

This man speaks the truth, I've been guilty myself (Si knows :P), but when Staff get involved with these silly arguments it's pretty bad :/

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
So I guess I should put on hold my joining mumble to call scottie a noob? :(

also, some rage happening on a voice server that has nothing to do with me?! I don't believe it xDDD

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
This will all be solved soon. Fear the new staff ;)

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

New staff is awesome and all, but there's kinda too many ^_^ get rid of the bad staff members who abuse power and talk over people and are generally rude to new comers and it'll be cool, yo.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
less of this attitude or i'll ban you

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

McWill wrote:

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! PEOPLE LIKE MC (NOT ACTUALLY MC) ABUSING POWER AND SLURRING OUT UNIFORMED OPINIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING DISCUSSED THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND STATING IT AS FACT AND BEING DOUCHES TO NEW PEOPLE!

^_^ 8)

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Scottie wrote:
McWill wrote:

SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! PEOPLE LIKE MC (NOT ACTUALLY MC) ABUSING POWER AND SLURRING OUT UNIFORMED OPINIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING DISCUSSED THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND STATING IT AS FACT AND BEING DOUCHES TO NEW PEOPLE!

^_^ 8)

Sounds like someone I know...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Hawke wrote:
Scottie wrote:

^_^ 8)

Sounds like someone I know...

MC?

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:40 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
kyhas wrote:
MC?

I was thinking of you actually but shhh! :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Hawke wrote:
kyhas wrote:
MC?

I was thinking of you actually but shhh! :P

I am both shocked and appalled good sir!

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:06 am 
 Profile E-mail