It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Does it make you think or not?

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
:') Dear god you compare me to a monkey XD?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
umh nah?

<33333

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Monkeys are not our ancestors, discuss?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

no one answered my consern about the noble peace award. im dissapointed... -1 will

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

i did in pm form :(
but i agree, in time he may very well have earned it.
right now he only has plans for things.

p.s, anyone else find it amusing that the day after giving a speech about how he is honored to receive the nobel peace prise he sends 30,000 troops into Afghanistan?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
McWill wrote:
Monkeys are not our ancestors, discuss?

"We evolved from Squirrel-type creatures, not monkeys or apes."- Stephen Fry

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

anyone belive in the big bang theory?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
What the hell happened here ><

And the Big Bang is the best theory we've got.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

what happened to adam and eve and god creating the universe in 1 week hahaha

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Massively off topic XD

We should have a weekly debate! Topic starting tomorrow. GO (Y)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

+1 Hellfire!! :D !!

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
hellfire is a noob. discuss.

actually thats fairly conclusively true.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Ine wrote:
is it just me... or should someone else won the noble peace award. i think obama is coming to norway on saturday to accept it.. imo he dont deserve it. not yet. he have some good ideas. but he didnt do anythign for the piece soooooo much yet

There was a guy who stopped a nuclear war (cold war) as he had the choice between firing the nukes or not. He made the choice when he saw the radar showing that the USA had fired 4 missiles. After thinking for a minute he realised that "hmm, if they were gonna start a nuclear war then they would have sent more than 4". It turned out there was a small malfunction in the radar technology and he was the one who had the choice.

I think he was sacked and put on a state pension for not firing, or something like that ("for disobeyed procedure").

It's not really relevent but if he did fire, then the Soviet Union would be very different and peoples oppurtunitys would be different.

"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/198173.stm"
I wrote this and then remembered I could just google it and post a link.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

finally someone who had something to say about that matter +1 Harry

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
Big bang theory=win

There was nothing full of something which was nothing, it exploded.

Oh yes, science. Also Obama won the peace award for being black, i'm not racist, but seriously, i think that's the only reason he won it for, he is the first black US president, so he gets it -.-

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i still think it was lame. think its tomorrow he arrives to norway-.- bleh! i like him as a president, but i think his will only harm in instead of doing him any good,,,,, gues norway wanted to come in focus lol-.- whatever..lame decition of norway!!! ill say that much

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oggy: we don't actually state there was nothing before, just that there was a big explosion.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
Indeed. But what was there before, to create our universe?

Quite interesting tbh :P

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

yeah. the big bang is only responsible for the current state and expansion of the universe, what happened before it is a very good question. recent evidence is steering us away from the big crunch so I'm clueless.

I've read things about a natural section of universes where 'reproduction' occurs in black holes so the big bang would be the equivalent of birth. and there is stuff on the universe having always have existed and non-linear time passage which is a little paradoxical and beyond me atm :S

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Ogris wrote:

The Big Bang theory: 2 men underground in Switzerland press a big red button.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, we have no idea what happened before, tbh.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:29 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Skillers wrote:
Heh, we have no idea what happened before, tbh.

Hawke wrote:
Ogris wrote:

The Big Bang theory: 2 men underground in Switzerland press a big red button.

:blameskillers: :blamesi:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

LHC != destruction

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Destruction == Met

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

will the earth go under?

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next