It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Does it make you think or not?

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
again i cannot debate without getting personal. but to your information, my grades were 5/6 and 6/6 all the way. I never skipped a class. i did my best.

but because of someone elses shit. i got caught up in beeing homeless, foodless, schoolless and workless. But is that my mistake?

i didnt have a tumor. but i didnt have food. i collapsed and was brought to the hospital almost dead.

i worked everyday since i was 13 after school to be able to feed myself.
i had to take responsibility for 2 children(my siblings) as well of my family.
did i deserve that because someone else were incapable of beeing a parent?
i've become way to personally already, and this is a small bit of a much longer, and much thougher history

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
of course you don't deserve that. Nor would you find someone on this forum who says you do.

But working hard will eventually lead to a good life. Everyone has the potential to work their way up. Just it might take a bit longer for some people than others.

Holding a grudge or feeling depressive of the past doesn't help anyone. Especially yourself. Of course it's easier to say but I don't like the argument you haven't been through what I have...so lets avoid that.

Those who work hard eventually get what they deserve. It doesn't have to happen right now to be true.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

im not saying like because of you havent been thought that blabla bla. im saying that there are always 2 sides to a story.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
effort is important, i agree. but what good is effort if you have no opportunity? to use Stephan hawking's as an e.g again if he was born in Ethiopia he would probably be dead now.. nobody can deny he's done so much in the face of overwhelming odds but again, he had the opportunity. i find your argument quite inclusive of this area where things are relatively fare (so i agree with you on that that much)

bottom line for me is, EVERYONE should at least have a chance.

before you call me hypocrite, i do try to help people, i donate to charities and I've been to srilanka twice to help rebuild schools and i can assure you, many people of there have no chance to succeed.

thats life, yes. but fair, no.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

+1 McWill

i gues mcwill just said what ive been trying to say.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mcwills argument is completely different to what you have been saying lol...

+ how do you propose this country got to the situation where it can have free education, etc. in the first place?

Everyone started from the same base. In fact, countries such as Australia started off arguably a little worse. Hard work ---> one of best countries in the world. It just took some time.

It's great you help out with other people, I worked in a charity shop once a week for a year myself. These people are unfortunate but that is all. Some people give up trying. The day you give up, then nothing can come of your life.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

than i've been misunderstood:) but lets leave it with this:) we wont get anywhere. and my respect is still the same for you

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i agree, it would be almost impossible to install a working system like that, but it wasn't my point. but for the sake of giving some kind of answer, humans would need to act logically first (lol)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I think this topic has gone as far as it can go.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

/agreed:)

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

nooooooooooooo

debates are good :P noones opinion is ever wrong :). It's good to get an idea of other peoples beliefs and stuff xD

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

:) do have a point though:) but i usually fall away from what i try to say:P feel free to pm for some more though. dunno if i have u on steam?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

debates suck, discuss.

:p

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

people who argue debates are pointless are clearly not in the know. I mean, if we all just agreed with each other. Where would we be?

Should we go left or right. I think left. I have the map, it says right. But i agree! Left

This is humanity without debate. Going down the wrong path.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

nah, they are pointless. as established above no one point of view is invalid as long as there argument shows some structure and logic. the problem with this is that its often the case that no side can disprove the other. hence nobody gets anywhere and we are just wasting our time. life may be a little more boring, but we would have order and peace if we could just all agree.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

that looks like a direct quote from hitler to me.

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
i think bananas are scary. lets debate about that

<33333

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i think so too. they're hard to open

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

more or less. Hitler (despite being moron of the highest regard) was actually intelligent and a good strategist (look what he did to the treaty of versailles)
he knew that personal opinions just lead to conflict, nothing is achieved, he made the logical choice and decided for people. he made Germany strong

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Rome was strong to, but it also fell

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

hitler was incapable of doorbanging

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFXHukL6 ... re=related

I win!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

is it just me... or should someone else won the noble peace award. i think obama is coming to norway on saturday to accept it.. imo he dont deserve it. not yet. he have some good ideas. but he didnt do anythign for the piece soooooo much yet

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Ine wrote:
i think so too. they're hard to open

i lol'd for some reason

<33333

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

they are. don't laugh at it XD HAHAH i always try to flick em open but they never do:(

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Watch this video on Youtube.

dear god i laughed xD

<33333

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next