It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Nur nah nurna nah Inspector Nannal.

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

IRC! wrote:
[20:02] <@wynneyeatworld> you two need your own tv show
[20:02] <@wynneyeatworld> and you need to be inspectors
[20:03] <nannal_> nur nah nur nah na Inspector Nannal nurna nurna nah nur nar
[20:03] <nannal_> nur nah nur nah na Inspector Nannal nurna nurna nah nur nar

[20:03] <@Si_> we can sourcetv this <FEMALE DOG>
[20:04] <nannal_> Nannal: "God damn it Si, How could he have got the root pass and deleted ever post reb has ever made, its like reb has been Murdered"
[20:05] <@Si__> shh i said don't tell anyone about the murder
[20:05] <@Si__> i mean, what murder

[20:05] <nannal_> SI: "I don't know nannal, Look, he edited the database, but looking at the pixels and by having seen a few databases in my time, I can tell it must have been Not-Nannal"
[20:05] <nannal_> Nannal: "Oh gosh no, my worse nemesis"

[20:05] <@wynneyeatworld> i would deffo watch xD
[20:05] <@Si_> :O not not nannal
[20:06] <nannal_> "Quick to the Techimobile!"
[20:06] <nannal_> *spinning Techious logo*

[20:07] <@wynneyeatworld> i can see you've given this good thought before nannal ;)
[20:07] <@Si_> that better be playing techradious in the techimobile
[20:07] <nannal_> Yeah, It's always been my dream that Si and I would team up and fight crime
[20:07] <@wynneyeatworld> cool! :D
[20:08] <nannal_> "sibot, what was the last known location of Skiller's secret flying hoverbase?"
[20:08] <@Si_> the lolcasm
[20:08] <nannal_> Under mount Awesome Toast
[20:09] <@wynneyeatworld> we have an ip address and only 4gb of bandwith to work with. get on it nannal
[20:09] <@wynneyeatworld> sorry, just wanted to join in :(

[20:09] <nannal_> ... you can be our ninja butler
[20:09] <@wynneyeatworld> really? :o
[20:09] <nannal_> who doesn't know we are both secretly fighting crime
[20:09] <nannal_> so basically you're just a butler

[20:09] <@wynneyeatworld> i would like that very much :$
[20:09] <nannal_> but you're also a ninja
[20:09] <nannal_> ..who's a butler

[20:09] <@wynneyeatworld> if you're offering me the role :D
[20:10] <nannal_> It's yours
[20:10] <@Si__> feet up lads, its going to be a long trip
[20:10] <@wynneyeatworld> i won't let you down! xD

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Nur nah nurna nah Inspector Nannal.

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
epic irc wynn :D

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

That was amusing in a strange kind of way. Make some more and turn it into a radio play. Oh wait no....

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"Turn this into a shoiort story?" poll

Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Do it. But if I'm the villain, I better pwn you good.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:02 am 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Inspector Nannal and Detective Si

The curious case of the contaminated cookie

Wynnfred Strolled down the long winding corridors of Chateau Techious, The walls naught more than stone walls, possibly over 9000 years old in the oldest parts of the castle. Wynnfred descended the spiral staircase deep into the heart of the extensive larder he heard something, *shuffle* *Gromph* *Om-nom-nom-nom* Reverting subconsciously to his training in the art of ninjitsu Wynnfred slid silently into the shadows Again he heard *Gromph* *Om-nom-nom-nom* as he shoulder-rolled passed the first Samosa Library he noticed with sheer shock that the shelves were bare. *Gromph* *Om-nom-nom-nom*Samosa library’s two through thirty-six were also empty. Wynnfred didn't know how Nannal would react to this revelation, but he assumed he wouldn’t take it well. Wynnfred was close now, he could see the devastation caused by whatever was in the next room, Pastry everywhere, and samosa innards strewn across the floor; He had to begin stepping in time with the rhythmic Om-nom-noms
*OM*
*Step*
*Nom*
*Step*
*Nom*
*Step*
*pause*
*step*
Fudge!
“Grew gere!?”
Wynnfred stood still for a second, Evaluating his options
1. Run and tell Si and Nannal
2. Run, lock the door, wait a few months, re-evaluate the situation then
3. Confront the...
“GUY GED, GREW GERE!!?”
Wynnfred picked 3, whipping his shoe and tie off in a single move, Wynnfred launched himself into the room, within in less than a millisecond of entering the room the shoe was flying at the beast that had annihilated the samosa assortment.
As Wynnfred leapt with the tie held in both hands ready to strangle the gluttonous creature, the shoe hit home,*THUNK* right between the eyes of what was an oddly familiar shaped samosa thief,
“THE HELL YOU DO THAT FOR!?” Screeched Nannal as Wynnfred landed behind him
“Thought you were someone else” Wynnfred whispered “you know you could have asked for a samosa and I’d have brought one up for you”
“Would you really have carried thirty-seven rooms worth of samosa’s all the way to the Games room in the east tower?” Nannal questioned
“Good point, why the east tower?”
“The bowling alleys in the west and northern towers don’t have shoes big enough for my feet. Anyway why are you down here so late?”
“Oh, yeah, thanks for reminding me, Met is here and when met wants twiglets…”
“..Met gets twiglets, got it”
As Wynnfred walked off something twanged in the back of his head
“Oh, the super-secret red phone that I’m not ever allowed to answer ever unless you’re both too lazy to get up, well it rang a few hours back, there was a voice message but I was busy housetraining Reb’s pups”
“Thanks wynney, I’ll see what it’s about”

As Wynnfred walked away I wondered who could need both the world’s greatest Inspector/detective duo and quite how I managed to eat my own body weight in Samosas without any weight gain.
I guess the emergency line is pretty important,
“SiBot, when was the last call on the emergency line and what was the voice mail message?”
“It was at 2:09 pm Nannal” Damn We were nearly twelve hours late, the voice mail started up and a raspy voice began to say “ I’ve got skillers captured, If you ever want to see him again come to castle normal-nipple by midnight tomorrow, also bring some meat, and all your money I guess, Also, it’s not a trap”

TO BE CONTINUED
possibly

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Captured me? Can't happen, my awesome aura is too much to be held!

(Nice story, continue it!)

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
rofl! Epic read xD

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:06 am 
 Profile E-mail  

I think we would all like to see some more of this. Write it. Write it today. After that it's your family.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:08 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Metritutus wrote:
I think we would all like to see some more of this. Write it. Write it today. After that it's your family.

I know what my inheritance is, Story will be continued tomorrow

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: rebellion935
What the hell. :S

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Haha, wierd funny awesomes.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: hexx777
Nannal and Si in the techibasement of the techichateau developing new techitechnology

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Begin witness sterilisation.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail