It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Playing this tonight

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Since I spent like, £100 on EQ2 this month*, I am going to actually play it tonight until a ridiculous hour in the morning, probably. Depends if The Dan is playing. No raid.

* 3 x £9.49 subscriptions and 3 x £29.99 Destiny of Velious expansions

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:54 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Playing this tonight

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

This game got a whole lot better since the expansion. Just saying.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
I would have nothing to compare it to :P

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Are you still triple boxing. Also this still seems like quite a lot of money.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Unfortunately my laptop struggles with more than 1 client. Sometimes it struggles with that too... and my Internet connection can barely keep up. My mum checked her Gmail yesterday and my ping shot up to 1500ms making it near unplayable (for an Illusionist because they rely on minimum downtime between spell-casts to keep cast speed maxed)

So...

I'm back off to my dads at some point this weekend where I will have access to the Beast. I will compile a lengthy video of some new features in the game, showing off flying mounts, new zones, new abilities, group play, maybe a raid zone or two. I'll play it on some decent quality setting so it will be fun to watch, and all backed to some chilled music. Sounds cool.

The game seems to be stronger than ever recently...

New server hardware is coming!!! http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/post ... 54#5547654

Massively Interview with Dave Georgeson Confirms Velious Pt 2 “included” http://tinyurl.com/3gq7w7f

Quote:
There will not be a Part II for the Destiny of Velious product. Instead, we're going to be releasing the continued saga of the Age's End Prophecy and expanding out the DoV content and areas for a very long time. (Something like seven or eight parts, I think.)

Velious is one of the most beloved, and largest, of the original EverQuest's continents. We have a really big story to tell with the Age's End Prophecy, and we want to use Velious as the vehicle to tell that story. So we're going to be releasing it in chunks over many months so we can do each area justice and enlarge the saga to nicely epic proportions.

This is really great news for DoV owners, because by the time we're done with the content releases, Destiny of Velious will go from being a solid, quality expansion to becoming the biggest, baddest expansion ever made for an MMO. One single price of admission... and then content for a looooong time.

Shaders 3.0 and Renewed Dedication http://eq2wire.com/2011/04/14/shaders-3 ... edication/

Quote:
If there’s one thing that SmokeJumper wants us to know about the EQ2 team right now, it’s that they are more motivated and focused than they have been for some time now.

EverQuest II Announces Game Update 60: The Children of War http://eq2wire.com/2011/04/12/everquest ... en-of-war/

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:38 am 
 Profile E-mail