It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: The new version of "What I did last night"

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Last night was raid night. To be on form I decided I would sleep from 5:30 til about 10:30 though I actually ended up waking around 10pm. I ordered a Domino's pizza (the usual) and by about 10:30 it had been delivered... so I did a quick powerlevel run on my Warlock through Mines of Meldrath.

Raid went extremely well and we were finished before 2am. It was announced that there will not be an official raid this weekend which takes the pressure off a little bit... they won't hold it against me for not being there if it comes to it.

After the raid, we did a quick Vig3 run which was reasonably successful considering we didn't have an enchanter. We wiped on the last name once but we got the strat a little better the second time around. Even with 2 very well equipped healers it was very tough without the mezzers...

After that, I went back on to my Warlock to see how much I could level him between about 3:30am and 6:30am. The first zone I hit up was Clefts of Rujark where I managed to take down all of the named creatures, hundreds of heroic mobs and a couple of Epic x2's. Next up was Scornfeather Roost which is an instance within Clefts of Rujark. Cleared the zone with no problems. Next was Vault of Dust, a real easy zone with only 3 names but I did get 2 exquisite chest's out of it so that is good. I think one was a Warlock master too. After that, I went to Ancient's Table and cleared the zone and the Ancient Cyclops at the end. After that, I got lost and went back to Clefts of Rujark... came back out and went to Cazel's Mesa which was reasonably challenging because I didn't chronolock 5 levels higher than I should have done... so I died at the last name because I didn't realise he pulled the WHOLE zone on top of you when you fight him. Once I cleared all the trash he was cake and down within mere seconds. He dropped a spoon which I am now using for appearance lol. Then I went to The Nest of the Great Egg in The Barren Sky which is supposed to be a 65+ zone but the mobs on entry were 67+... Got to the second floor and the mobs started conning around 69^^^ and it was getting a little tough so I backed out because the XP per minute was falling... Then I hit up Sanctum of the Scaleborn which is in one of the Kingdom of Sky zones called Tenebrous Tangle. Mobs were about 62 on entry but I was 65. It was easy peasy. Warlock at this point was 57. Got to level 59 here. Next plan is I guess to hit 61 so that I can mentor to 70 without the Warlock not getting any XP and probably hitting up some zone like The Acadechism in Greater Faydark, or even some RoK zones like Kylong Plains... or god forbid maybe even actually play the character and do some quests!??? Who knows...

So that was what I did last night, in a nutshell.

I know what you're thinking...

That spoon looks awesome!

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:18 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The new version of "What I did last night"

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warlock better now.

Before Mastercrafted gear:
Image Image

After Mastercrafted gear:
Image Image

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I have discovered that Warlock's are a good AOE DPS class... LOL

Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Littlecook
Dyzz seems a lot better, ill be playing a lot this weekend so if ya want me to help get him more sruff just say :)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Oh nice :) I have most of Saturday and some of Sunday to play (watching Inception again Sunday lol) so I will definitely see you on there :)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

wicked!

haha i take it that inception is a good film lol ill ahve to see it when im home :)

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It is most excellent!

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

then i must go see it, you were right about avatar i must test your movie tastes again haha

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail