It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Your best EQ experiences

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
My best experiences...

Joining the guild T R I B U N A L (Website) and instantly getting in to a group with the guild leaders Swiftcloud and Keewi (then playing Loeki and Fixit respectively). Talking and laughing and joking and generally having a good time running through Ruins of Varsoon at around Lv25.

Other great experiences... grouping with a guy who had some kind of mental disorder and kept on telling us about how there was a party at his place and we were all invited, that his sister has a mansion, and that she was a very sexually attractive person. I was sending /tell's to another guy in the group and another person who wanted an invite at the same time. The person outside the group had no idea what was going on in voice-chat. He sent me a /tell almost immediately after I got a /tell from my group friend, I replied to it saying "and apparently his sister is HOT". The guy who wanted to join my group was like "WTFF?!"?!"?! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD JOIN YOU?? LOL"

Good times.

Other great experiences I have had were general gameplay things, like being able to take on Heroic named creatures that are 3 levels higher than me as Stubble. /flex

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:38 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Your best EQ experiences

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
you left off my dad plowing another womans field.

Although i liked every time i got a master for my necro pet, looked awesome especially when they re-did them.

I liked when i was able to equip that void sword :D it looks awesome and hides my epic from other players view :P hiodden secret or what :P

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

The field plowing comment was epic :)

I am taking advantage of the appearance stuff. My main now wears a sailors hat and two pink batons with hearts flowing out the end.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Worst Experience

waiting till 3AM to START Leviathan. Had Girlfriend over, she was so amazingly ok with me staying up to do it. I had work the day after also. I stayed up after long day to do it and one or two people didn't show, the group got wiped. Got wiped once more. By this time i couldn;t coherantly say a sentance and kept nearly falling asleep on the desk. Eventually i blurred from reality and woke up 30 minutes later with my head on the desk. looking at a screen where levi appeared dead! Then a tentacle came up from the ground and i knew we'd failed. a few weeks later i cancled my EQ 2 subcription i believe. was awful and i felt bad for my GF who i gave up some time with her to do this. :(

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

That is bad but it is interesting that you really wanted to do it at the time. I've felt like that a lot.

Of course, it's different for me now that I don't have a girlfriend... :'(

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

My worst experience...

Leveling my Warden to Level 80 only to realise I don't enjoy playing the class and the last 10 levels were rushed making it painful to solo now.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You got to 80, AND THEN realised you didn't enjoy it?

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Mainly down to the fact that I wasn't valued as a healer - there were better Warden's in our guild than me because of how rushed I was towards the end, and also there are far too many Warden's on Nagafen in general (Druids make up almost 50% of the server)

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ahh, I started a dirge aswell.
lvl 8 in about 50 minutes.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Not bad for solo! You liking the Dirge? They really shine by the time you get to 20 and find a group :)

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail