It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: Friend invite

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Actually depending on what time I get home I might come on and give you a hand.

I might, if I get time, prepare some stuff for a good old super greasy hyper power leveling session but it will require being on the good side, and probably best if we start in Queens Colony because everything is so close together. By prepare I mean I'll create a new toon with mastercrafted equipment, and high level spells. It will likely be about 5 minutes to hit level 10 if we ignored quests...

Avenger should definitely join!

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Cool Cool :P

Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The character server is Kaput.
Ether that, or EVERY server is down.

Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey I only got them to Lv12 before I died from exhaustion.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:49 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I was up until half 1...
Finding FF13 music.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

While on the subject of FF, I applied for the FF XVI beta.

Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
do pass out the link :P

On topic i believe i'm going to anna's on saturday? if so i may download EQ whilst im there and re-activate the account. if she lets me :).

Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail