It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: What I did at home

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Played "The Game" for far too long.

Played all Friday evening, right through until about 6am at Dan's place. Slept for a couple of hours and played again until about 3pm. Got a bus back to mine and played again until like, man, I don't even know when, like 6am again? Woke up at 2:30pm on Sunday thinking damn what just happened... played again til about 3am (after planning on going to bed at midnight), and went out on Monday to see a special somebody. Only stayed there for a couple of hours, and got back to mine about 4pm... played until 4:30am on Tuesday morning... missed my alarm for work (several alarms all at around 6am)... woke up at 10:30am with some missed calls on my work mobile... damn... called them and apologised for not being at work but they said it was cool... so I got some rest and basically slept from about midday until 2am this morning when I woke up sweating like something that sweats a lot. Played EQ until 6am and then had a shower and got ready for work. I feel fresh as a daisy now, but yesterday I literally felt sick after playing TOO MUCH EVERQUEST!!!

So who else wants to get addicted?

Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: What I did at home

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

azcn2503 wrote:
yesterday I literally felt sick after playing TOO MUCH EVERQUEST!!!

azcn2503 wrote:
So who else wants to get addicted?

No offense, but I recommend that you cut down on the level play, for the sake of your health.

Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It's a good idea. It's difficult to play at a time when there are lots of people available due to the server being population being primarily US based.

Wed May 27, 2009 9:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Play on a EU server?

Wed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

The EU servers are merging with the US servers soon.

Playing on an EU server would be... lonely... very few people play on them. People have been complaining for years about the low population, so they finally decided to do a merge.

Update: This happened some time Saturday evening:

Watch this video on Youtube.

Wed May 27, 2009 12:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Fri May 29, 2009 2:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail