It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: What I did last night

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I got home from work at about 17:30.

I took my mug and glass collection downstairs and washed them up. I also put some clothes in the washing machine.

I went on to EverQuest to check the broker and see if my rares sold. I had already sold one of two mantrap roots that morning for 4 plat (quite a bit for a rare item).

Turns out I had a fair old amount waiting for me to collect.

I thought it would be a good idea to purchase some fire emerald with my money (I had just over 14p to spend).

So I took note of where these people lived and visited their houses to purchase the rares. That way I avoid the broker fee. Thankfully these people had paid their upkeep and I could visit their houses... really annoying when you get to them and they haven't paid their upkeep and you are refused access.

So then I decided that I should mail these rares to a guildmate because he can make some Adept 3 spells out of them. I request the following spells:

Healing Grove
Holding Vines
Razorcoat
Velium Frost
Icefall
Photosynthesis <<< Yay!
Purity <<< Yay!
Healstorm <<< Yay!

Then I went to sleep at about 18:45. I must have fell asleep pretty much instantly. I was very tired.

I woke up naturally at 01:00 this morning and got back to playing again. I was pretty much instantly invited to do some Void Shard Quests! I can do these now that I am Level 75!

Here are some pictures of me on my adventures:

This guy doesn't let you pass until you blow him up with an exploding barrel of ice spikes...

This dude sucked

So did this dude

Skellies look pretty cool though

That's the name of the shard zone: Miragul's Phylactery

Knomeht giving me the illusion that he is not a fire breathing dragon

The awesome Najena shard zone (is hot)

You turn various valves throughout the zone to lower the lava and get further in to the dungeon

NPC's are cool looking-ish

This dude keeps on raising the water level and making himself invulnerable

This guy emerges from the liquid hot mag-ma

I think we're at the bottom here

Hello

Killing a crappy epic on Nektulous Forest beach

Gnatsum gave me a Master for my regenerative group heal spell! Shame I get my new one at Level 79.

We were lol'ing quite hard. I revived Blemish and he turned in to a wolf. When the wolf rez effects ran out, I transformed him in to an owlbear. They are funny.

Then I went back to bed at about 04:30 and slept until about 06:30.

What did you guys get up to?

Fri May 15, 2009 8:01 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: What I did last night

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
I cant remeber, but they where good screenies. i would love to know what addons and where you can find them ect and how to use them, you all use :D

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Sat May 16, 2009 7:38 am 
 Profile E-mail