It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Faeward Improvement Week 2

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I've booked a week off work so I can play some EverQuest 2 in hardcore mode! Not that there is a hardcore mode or anything, I will just be playing it from 09:00 til 22:00 every day, or probably until later, and more than likely screwing up my sleeping pattern for many days afterwards.

The ultimate goal of Faeward Improvement Week 2 is to level up to 50 and beyond while keeping level locked, scribing as many Adept 3's as possible, and using a full set of mastercrafted armor every 2 past the 10 levels. Yes I know I am really anal about this stuff but hey, on a PvP server you really have to keep on your toes, and prepare!

So anyway, FIW2 starts on 17th and ends on 22nd as I have booked this time off work. On the 18th there is a new expansion pack coming out and GU50 is also released then, so that coincides really nicely with my week off and I will definitely be purchasing it. The content of this expansion pack is aimed at level's 50 to 80, and enhancing the tradeskill experience. I expect that there will be more harvestable items per node, and that there will be more items to craft in tradeskill... if that's possible?!

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Faeward Improvement Week 2

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Just don't ask trybe for help if your lv locked :P

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

LOL. I was really enjoying listening to that stuff Swiftcloud was saying last night.

By the way, that person Trybe refused to help was ME! I asked if he could make me some Mossy Blood Hide armour, but he specifically told me: "sorry but i don't help lv locked people".

Funny thing was I accidentally sent him a reply when I was meant to send a tell to Ethermist saying: "do you know of any *good* tailors than can make me a mossy blood hide armor set?"

LOL!

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
lol oops ^_^ i must say its annoying, i don't understand why he's doing it. Plus he's trying to start raids without lv locked toons.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:11 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It has so far gone very well. Now if you don't mind... I'm going to bed.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:34 am 
 Profile E-mail