It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: TF2 update 15/04/2011 thoughts?

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Can be read here for even more lol: http://www.teamfortress.com/hatless/

tl;dr
Spybot
New Map
No Hats
Lots of weapons changes.

Your guys thoughts?

Personally im majorly suprised by the amount of weapon changes o.0 i never would have thought they would change so many at once.

Spybot and bots on payload sound cool might want si/met investigate if we can do bots on the multiplay?

No hats! woot

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: TF2 update 15/04/2011 thoughts?

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Worth a second post!

scroll to bottom of the page and you'll see an orange portal! click it and portal 2 companion cube pin announcement.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Awesome update :)

Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:32 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
a tf2 update? sigh..
i'll skip reading what they've changed and just tell you that its probably all bad.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
That's a lot of weapon changes....

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

indeed it is MCW, indeed it is :P

Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Looks like an actually worthwhile update.

BTW, those pins have been available previously:
Those lucky sods who played Portal 2 at PAX etc were asked for their Steam name and were given them.
If you played all the potato sack games in one sitting, a PO TA T O banner appeared on your Steam page with a button to claim them. (The banner had portals for the Os and the spacing was so that if you filled in a few gaps it also spells PORTAL TWO).
I'm guessing this pin will have a different name to the two above (the first is a vintage something, the second is a "Resurrection Associate Pin").

Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
McWill wrote:
a tf2 update? sigh..
i'll skip reading what they've changed and just tell you that its probably all bad.

dw fan, cos they're nerfing stuff it will just mean i p00n more. Skill gap on tchs server just increased might not be fun destroying anymore i mean wtf ;s

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
lol plz. if dey make ur nub guns wrs hw u kill sum1 u cud brly mnage b4?

Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
m8 even with major unpowered, highly difficult to do well with gunz i was topping servers lyk there was no tomorrow! Now everything else harder all these noobs who think they good (at a game like tf2 LOL) will be p00ned even harder.

p.s. got so many screenshots of noobs being dommed now. Lets see who dares to make a siggy HAHAHAHAHA

Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Finally got around to testing this update. Doesn't seem that bad tbh, I like the voting system and this coaching thing looks quite interesting... though it seems the "remove coach" button can be bound to F10 which is also bound to quit :/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/schlurbi/s ... 100660676/?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail