It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: N64

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Who has a N64? They were far better than the playstation wen they first cam out coz it had better games. But the best bit was the controller. It was so much easier to use striaght away than the PS controller. And it was reasonanbly small. And it had 4 controller ports! No need for a multi tap (money sucking sony). One of my games has a error in it though. The F1 world GP game i wrote the review on. If you unlock the gallery section and find the Prost car, it actually has Playstation written down the sideof the car. Talk about admitting the PS is better, they're advertising it!

Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:01 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Wow, I guess N64 really is a retro console now... I like Turok 2, playing mutliplayer as Adon or the Raptor! Especially on the level where there's loads of water and you sort of fly in to it and out of it.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Never had one, played on one, though, but that was ages ago.

As for that "bug", was the game made by Nintendo? Or was it a game made by a different company for multiple consoles, inclusing the PS? Quite funny, though.

Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:50 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

It was produced by Nintendo and Psygnosis i think. I thoought wthats so wierd when i saw it! Nintendo advertising Playstation? hmm....

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Was it released on other consoles? That's the reason, if it was. Either that or authenticity.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:00 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

No i dont think so. I think it was N64 specific. It is wierd though. Even if it was for authenticity it probably wouldnt of appeared by being produced by nintendo.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, Nintedo would probably change it with their own logo. It might have been the co-producer being bribed to put it in, though.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:06 pm 

Post Post subject:

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

I had totally forgotten about the N64!!! Does anyone still play on theirs?? I had a playstaion because the games were cheaper. I found the the playstaion was loads better!!! It had cd disk games that made them so much better!!! :Band: :Band: :Band: :eyes: :bounce: :fart: :chuckel: :horn: :surrender: :climbmirror: :bully:

Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

I have a N64! I polay on it alot when im in the mood. I wanted to get Conkers bad Fur day, which is class. But it was ?34.99!!! Expensive. Retros are nearlky worth as much as anything nowadays!

Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:41 am 
 Profile E-mail