It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: I'd like to become a....

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
a.... sounds pretty good actually! can i be one aswell?

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
no!!! thats only one person in the world who can be! ME!: HAHAHD

but since u failed at sayin what u wanna become i say i wanna be a profesional dancer

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

pro dancers can get some nasty injuries. that why i'd like to become a padded room fitter

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

lol i thought u said insults haha!

padded room fitter is overrated thats why id like to be bart simpson

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

bart Simpson is a pretty ghay guy. that why i'd like to become Cartman

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

cartman is rude. thats why i wanna be Queen Elisabeth

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Queen Betty is really old and cool, that's why i'd like to be someone really....erm forgetful who cant ever finish a sen- oh nice sig!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

someone really....erm forgetful who cant ever finish a sen- oh nice sig! doesnt make sence thats why id like to become lady gaga -.- that eighter makes no sence

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

lady Gaga has a penis, that's why i'd like to work for the paparazzi

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

she dont. and papparazi bets beaten up by the celebs thats why i wanna be a celeb so i can beat u:P

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

not all celebs are tough. thats why i'd like to be Russell Crowe
http://www.funny-videos.co.uk/videorusslecrow.html

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

russell crowe is just a russel crow thats why id like to be a HD tv meaning everyone would love me

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Everyone except the now redundant Tv's Thats why i'd like to become a dream because dreams are nice and different for everyone!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a dream because dreams are nice and different for everyone is to uniqe thats why i wanna be a common school bus

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

common bus is common. i'd like to be (and i am) the Noob School bus

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a noble school bus is for snobs, thats why id wanna be a homeles monkey entertainer

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

monkies are pretty meh. thats why i'd like to become a Bear of sorts

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a bear of sorts isnt pretty thats why id like to become a beauty queen with a sextape scandale so i get alot of attention from the press and then i get disqualified from the pagent, then i would turn into this <FEMALE DOG> who dont think of anyone btu myself

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

thats a mouth full and i cant keep up. thats why i'd like to be someone who isnt tying on a defecting laptop

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

thats sounds like shit, thats why i wanna become shit

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

shit is smelly. thats why i'd like to become Fabreze

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i dont know what that is so thats why i wanna be a dictonary

Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

being a dictionary is boring, you know too much. Thats why I want to be mexican.

(Fabreze is used to clean clothes)

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a mexican is way to misunderstood thats why i wanna be a guide in the royal park

Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

The royal park sounds lame and slow, that's why I'd like to become the very best,
Like no-one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause.
I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide...

Spoiler for For any idiot who didn't have a proper childhood:

Watch this video on Youtube.I still like the song :\ also grats I thought this was pretty well hidden

Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next