It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: I'd like to become a....

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
i dont know ryan thats why id like to be mcWill

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Everybody wants to be a mcWill and that isn't nice, that's why I want to be a Harry.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

harry is occupied, thats why id like to be a dog that is chasing a cat who just caught a mouse who just had stolen a bit of cheese from the rich overclass wife who just divorced her ungrateful husband she has two children with who just graduated as doctors and who is planning on saving the world from the horrible faith of the end of the world at 2012

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Ine wrote:
thats why id like to be mcWill

wouldn't we all....

Harry has a powerlevel <9000. thats why i'd like to be a meme

edit: thats why i'd like to be a better anti ninja poster

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

you were too late thats why id still like to be a dog that is chasing a cat who just caught a mouse who just had stolen a bit of cheese from the rich overclass wife who just divorced her ungrateful husband she has two children with who just graduated as doctors and who is planning on saving the world from the horrible faith of the end of the world at 2012

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Memes are too cool and I am not, That's why I want to be a coder.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

coder is a coder thats why id like to become a

Light Bender

Making neon lights seems like it would be a relatively easy job, but it requires a lot of precision and electrical work. Apparently if the lights don't have the proper thickness and shaping, they will amount to nothing more than broken glass. This job has to be quite lucrative in a town like Las Vegas

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Being a light bender sounds gay, that's why I want to be a light bender.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

haha

a light bender makes your hands hurt thats why id like to become Ostrich Babysitter

Apparently this guy gets to sit in a field full of ostrich and make sure that they didn't peck each other to death or get stolen. Any job where you can sit down, read a book and do absolutely no work is always a plus, but I have heard that these birds' behavior can get a little aggressive.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Ostrich's would peck every one therefore i would liek to be an Animal Shelter owner.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

animal shelter owner is getting broke from all the food, thats why id like to be a Gum Buster

Have you ever sat in a park bench and had the misfortune of placing your hand in old gum? Well that's where these guys come in, removing gum that resides all over the place.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

a gum buster's hands must be horrible and sticky at the least a disguesting job, therefore i'd like to be an official chocolate tester.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

that will result in alot of gained weight thats why id like to become a Nasty Stunt Producer

Perhaps you've tuned in to shows like Fear Factor which use insane stunts involving all sorts of insect and animal parts intended on grossing the contestants out. Well this profession's job is to research these insects and animals and make sure the stunts are safe and appropriate for the shows. Huge cockroach, bon appetit.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

nasty stun producers have to do loads of health and safety checks which are boring which is why i'd like to become a stunt actor.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a stunt actor will get hurt thats why id liek to become a Fountain Pen Repairer

Honestly, I think most of us would have to be fairly wealthy and care a hell of a lot about our fountain pens to have them repaired rather than go buy another pen.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

a fountain pen repairer would be broke from no sales so i would like to work in WHsmith and sell cheap pens and make money

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

but then you'd be robbed since u got rich thats why id like to become a snake Milker

If you ever get bitten by a poisonous snake you'll be grateful these people know how to work with animals. They are responsible for getting the venom out of snakes to make the anti-venom. Be honest, which one of you thought that snakes had actual milk glands?

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Why would you want to be a snake miller, they sound like they work with venemous materials.

That's why I want to become a toy so lot's of people will play with me.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a toy so lot's of people will play for me, can be quite disturbing, having people dragging you all around thats why id like to become a stone so i could just hang around chilling alone

Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

stones are boring. thats why i'd like to become a black hole

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a black hole.. is even more boring thats why id like to become a star

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

when stars die they become black holes and become boring themselves.
thats why i'd like to be an Ice Road Trucker!

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

ice road trucker is dangerouse thats why i wanna become a nolifer stuck behind the pc thinking that i should gte up and out in the world and become a gardener for the king and babysit his children when he is busy with his wife

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

a
Ine wrote:
nolifer stuck behind the pc thinking that i should gte up and out in the world and become a gardener for the king and babysit his children when he is busy with his wife
is a pretty hard life thats why i'd like to become a Bat Cave Scavenger

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

a Bat Cave Scavenger is just the lamest thing i've heard thats why id like tobecome a confused gay swordsman living in my own fantasy world where i was the queen and my house was made of candy and the water tasted like champange and i was living happily ever after with my perfectly normal friend made of snow

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next