It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Wishing Game

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
This is a simple game. If you have a really good imagination, you'll love it! The Rules are Simple:

1. The first person posts a wish.

2. The second poster grants the first wish, but with a twist so the granted wish is rendered useless. They then wish for something of thier own.

Ex:
Poster #1: I wish I had a million dollars.

Poster #2: Granted, but you get it in pennies.

So i start.
I wish for a car

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Wishing Game

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
You get a really fancy car, but it's in parts and you don't know how to put it together (and noone will help you).

I wish I had less work.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
You get less work, but you get a dead end job wanking off pigs for 30p a litre.

I wish I could play L4D2 now

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

wish granted, but you would be pwned

wish i had a yummy meal ready on the kitchen

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

You have a yummy meal, but you're allergic.

I wish all my work was completed to a super high standard :P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm 

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

I wished for a thread like this.

But then I remembered we already had one. :P

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=3229

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wished she didnt fail XD i tried look if u had one but didnt see lol:P

I wish i didnt faail

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ine wrote:
wished she didnt fail XD i tried look if u had one but didnt see lol:P

I wish i didnt faail

It's called corrupt a wish. ;)

Your wish is granted and you no longer fail, but your head swells up due to the resulting enormous ego, meaning you can no longer fit through doors.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahahahahahahahahahahah!!! Epid!

you didnt wish though.

I wish for a mix atm since im so bored! (which u can see of the lame posts im posting XD)

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Your wish is granted and you get a mix, but unfortunately it against people with God-like reflexes and aim, resulting in you getting massacred.

I wish I could get my work done.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wish granted. a sexy secretary comes and does your work, unfortunalty shes lesbian and u dont score

I wish i could fly

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

You can fly, but only until you get to a decent height, then you lose the ability.

I wish for a large sum of money in my bank account.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:19 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wish granted, you get 1,000,000. but the minute after the bank get robbed and you lose your money.

I wish i had 9 lives

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
You fall down the stairs and die 8 Times

I wish Technobase FM just didnt die

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Techious fm does die, but TechRadious live on like some crazy Phoenix

Wish we could merge the two threads

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wish granted, but ine dont have the power to do such thing so it failed

wish that i could get everything i wanted for free

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

You get free Toe Nails from everyone living on earth

I wish Nannal could read.

Nannal wrote:
Techious fm does die, but TechRadious live on like some crazy Phoenix

It's Technobase

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

technobase is brought to life, only your radio blows up

wish i hadn't made a stupid mistake

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

time set back but you were sent back to the dinasouse age so you got eaten and died.

I wish i was invisible

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

You are invisible, but no one will hug you!

I wish I could play Oblivion.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wish granted, but then all electrisity crash in your town

I wish i was taller

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Youre taller. And bump your had on the lights.
I wish We had bigger Avatars

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wish ganted but then your avatar became too large for the site and each avatar took one page

i wish to see the epic movie nova is fixxing

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

you becomes dissapointed with his movie and decided that if nova cant make good mvoies there is nothing worth living for, not wanting to die alone you blow up the earth.

Wish killing floor wasn't shite (game play is awesome, everything else terrible)

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Wish granted killing floor is fix'd and made nicer to play with lots more options and features. Coming 2020

I wish i could be a superhero?

Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail