It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Post subject: The outsmart Skillers game

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
He challenges you all to outsmart him in a game you cannot win.
Like all other games, his victory is inevitable. However that doesn't mean someone can try to outsmart him. Use screenshots to counter his complete control of the forums.
The winner who outsmarts Skillers the most by 1st July will receive a great reward.
Let the game begin.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The outsmart Skillers game

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

This game makes no sense, explain in greater detail please

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Simple.
The object of this game is to in some way, shape or form, outsmart Skillers. You then post your victory on the forums, and immediately take a screenshot of your post. Skillers then comes along and edits this post but you then have a screenshot showing you outsmart him. This negates his God-like powers on the forums, making it a fair competition.
The one who outsmarts him the most gets a reward (possibly cake). Understand now?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Indeed I do, Now to go do what I do best

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Errm...

Problem is Skillers is like admin man? he can ban us all? xD

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Repeat: screenshots are out of his God-like powers.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

DHR-107 wrote:
Errm...

Problem is Skillers is like admin man? he can ban us all? xD

That should be no barrier.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Good luck lads xD No one will win ^^

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
heh
for starters the cake is a lie.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
:roll:

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:34 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

You're also welcome to take part Skillers... if it is possible to outsmart yourself, although that would tend to suggest multiple personality disorder.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

You have no idea :P

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:13 pm 

His severe psychological damage is evident in every post he makes. :P

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
like this?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Erm, YAY A TYPO! It's not like those aren't incredibly common! And that's coming from the person who doesn't use capitals...

Also, Shadow got pwned for being a Grammar Nazi.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

And you can only pick up mistakes that are deliberately placed for humourous reasons Skillers. I was well aware I made mistakes in the post but I do so to add a sense of irony and hypocrisy to the post as I was correcting McWill's grammar at the same time as mine was supposedly failing, which it wasn't; it was merely being edited for humourous effects.
Schlurbi: 1
Everyone else: 0
Schlurbi is in the lead gentlemen. I suggest if you want the prize you outsmart Skillers quickly (please note I am not responsible for your actions and must inform you now that the person who outsmarts Skillers will likely be banned by Skillers for outsmarting him the most)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Schlurbi didn't achieve anything, he pointed out a typo when he himself is subject to much poorer post quality (not that I really care about his post quality, it's acceptable).

As for you, my BS meter just exploded. Seriously, deliberate? That's just a blatant lie to try and cover yourself after getting pwned so hard.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:31 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

What ho gentlemen, We are under the belief that the skillers is curently residing within the admin forums at the lower end of the south east corner of the server.

From there he is impervious to attack, therefore gents we must wait until 0h-six-hundred hours when we predict the skillers will run out of admin juice and be forced to leave to leave his fortress.

The plan is most almighty simple gents, wait until 6 am tomorrow morning then launch an all out spam offensive around the the aforementioned Admin section of the board. then sit back and take screen shots the administrative team launch a counter attack with thier mighty ban hammers

I wont lie, some of you, may get perabanned, But its the in the name of a greater good, "The Reward"!

Oh lord high reward, may we ever bask in your glory
The hawk, the rewards and the holy spam, for ever am i in thy name
Toust which hath thrust thynself into myth and emergethed undamaged
Feath not the ban hammer
Feath not the flames of permabannage
Teath the way of the rewards
Arewards.

Rewards bless us all!

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Skillers wrote:
Seriously, deliberate?

Yes, seriously.
Regardless of the content of Schlurbi's post, it does outsmart you in a way. Therefore within the rules it is acceptable to give him a point.
As for Nannal's plan, that is a very effective way to get yourself banned as spamming the admin section will only earn you the wrath of the other staff as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

I wrote a little song about the reward, i hope you wont mind me posting it

Reward is great
Reward is strong
Reward is good for all

Take reward and put it on a shelf
Take reward and keep it to yourself
For we all
hail
The reward!

Reward is smooth
Reward is rough
Reward is great for all!

Now this rewards is an award
It's a good reward that earned a reward
The cure for cancer, is that what it be?
Win the game and you shall see!
And
By the way
that's a probably!

*Fireworks*

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Oh man, and you say I was being biased :doh:

You most definitely did not make deliberate mistakes because they weren't bad enough to be obvious, therefore defeating the point.

As for Schlurbi, it wasn't outsmarting me, he didn't defeat me in a game of intelligence, he simply pointed out I made a single typo. Big whoop.

Nannal is the only good thing about this thread, atleast he's funny.

Also, the only other staff member who actually has the power to ban me would be Si, I'm immune to being banned through conventional means. Also, banning me would be extremely pointless as I could just turn the server off.

As for spamming the SBFx (kudos to any non staff member who can guess what that stands for), there's no point, I can spam the other sections as much as I want.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:04 am 

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

i didnt understand the word Outsmart before.
But now i know. And i also know that i would never outsmart Skillers. because i am dumb and Stupid. In fact everyone has typos. even me ><

Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:24 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

<3 to Schlurbi for backing me up here.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:50 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
he's backing you up alright, just like aaron did all that time ago ;)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

yeh. i back you up. from behind ;)

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next