It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: The boredom game

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bible home from got his dad force see you there numb bolt the ability eat wet deadness of anubis emo cyber japan ear contra-antidisestablishmentarianismphobic Ceredigion Haruhi spaced evangelion white train python psychokenesis hell snivan

(THATS NOT THAT FUN)

http://s8.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=142718

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Chuck Norris

Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:28 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
The person above me gets bored easily. No i'm not playing the wrong game :D

Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
b..... *wanders off*

Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: CrimsonNinja25
RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Women... *closes curtains*

Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Hellfire wrote:
Women... *closes curtains*

QFT

lololololololololol......olol..ol...lol.... bored now

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Demonata
tomato, chips, pie, elephant, tortoise, mongoose, cola, tinkerbell, fondu, paper, ipod, mug, torch, yellow, sniper, penguin, narna, bum fluff, twinkle toes, blade, wires, sound, music, voices, head, brain, tree truck, brick, car, hot, helicopter, bed, bunny, turnip, monkey, kettle, panda, forum, lazy, duvet, day, tigger, alarm, bike, trailer, kart, goose, msn, brap, bring, on, the, trumpets, crumpets, jelly, boot, shoe, purple, orange, never, guna, give, up, boredom, suck, green, paint, covers, leaves, well, bottle, bag, chocolate, cakes, ceiling, chair, rubiks cube, fob, angel, statue, october, halloween, scary, black, tv, moon, jaffa, duck, sparrow, different, heart, scrubs, house, expo, tyrrells, morrisons, iphone, nationwide, sandra, should, die, horror, teddy, landing, langdons, crypic, bleeding, weeping, doctor, prize, claim, kiss, spanner, remote, application, supercalafragalisticexpialidosious, mirror, solance, coaster, husky, webcam, family, carpet, beanbag, glassses, stapler, cards, book, file, lid, cream, rubber, headphones, stand, photo, wanted, nail, light, liquid, polish, calculator, target, button, post, game, sempron, star, phwoar, telekinisis, apple, pear, trombone, horse, wings, pink, hamster, water, magnet, sponge, weight, roll, band, boys, love, tuna, dragon, life, snow, possum, hedge, failure, hat, santa, launch, laugh, burning, end, hold, crossed, long, time, uno, priceless, money, petrol, costs, alot, today, wait, your, words, are, broken, slippers, fan, box, case, gromit, samsung, this, wont, ever, bore, me, pirates, two, seven, pillow, sleep, dreams, sweets, marzipan, xmas, toys, batteries, hazy, eyes, covered, turn, back, original, take, hide, know, how, away, down, wake, up, on, my, own, maggot...

yeh im just tired now... Niiiiight!!

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Demonata wrote:
tomato, chips, pie, elephant, tortoise, mongoose, cola, tinkerbell, fondu, paper, ipod, mug, torch, yellow, sniper, penguin, narna, bum fluff, twinkle toes, blade, wires, sound, music, voices, head, brain, tree truck, brick, car, hot, helicopter, bed, bunny, turnip, monkey, kettle, panda, forum, lazy, duvet, day, tigger, alarm, bike, trailer, kart, goose, msn, brap, bring, on, the, trumpets, crumpets, jelly, boot, shoe, purple, orange, never, guna, give, up, boredom, suck, green, paint, covers, leaves, well, bottle, bag, chocolate, cakes, ceiling, chair, rubiks cube, fob, angel, statue, october, halloween, scary, black, tv, moon, jaffa, duck, sparrow, different, heart, scrubs, house, expo, tyrrells, morrisons, iphone, nationwide, sandra, should, die, horror, teddy, landing, langdons, crypic, bleeding, weeping, doctor, prize, claim, kiss, spanner, remote, application, supercalafragalisticexpialidosious, mirror, solance, coaster, husky, webcam, family, carpet, beanbag, glassses, stapler, cards, book, file, lid, cream, rubber, headphones, stand, photo, wanted, nail, light, liquid, polish, calculator, target, button, post, game, sempron, star, phwoar, telekinisis, apple, pear, trombone, horse, wings, pink, hamster, water, magnet, sponge, weight, roll, band, boys, love, tuna, dragon, life, snow, possum, hedge, failure, hat, santa, launch, laugh, burning, end, hold, crossed, long, time, uno, priceless, money, petrol, costs, alot, today, wait, your, words, are, broken, slippers, fan, box, case, gromit, samsung, this, wont, ever, bore, me, pirates, two, seven, pillow, sleep, dreams, sweets, marzipan, xmas, toys, batteries, hazy, eyes, covered, turn, back, original, take, hide, know, how, away, down, wake, up, on, my, own, maggot...

yeh im just tired now... Niiiiight!!

o.O
wow

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

:) tehe

Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

well i dont know how long this is gonna be because im pretty bored....

i went to uni today, well this morning, for study skills then came home and had some lunch and watched some tv... then i went back to uni for Network principles and BITE (Business Information Technology Environment) and then got very bored during the second lecture and was kinda annoied in the first because the lecturer is a noob and had old software when we hae new software so we couldnt show him our homework because it wouldnt open on the old software when we did it on the new software and then he blamed us for some reason even tho he had said the week before it would open on the old software after we had done it on the new software...

then i came home and did some washing up, then got bored of that and then played Red Alert 2 for a while because it was fun and i managed to do 2 missions and got bored on the third because its hard and i couldnt be bothered to think about it because it was late and everyone had gone off teamspeack so i had no one to talk to.... but then i started tidying my room, and then i got bored of that because i finished and i even tidyed up my clothes and the computer desk (which was getting a bit messy from the work I'd done). Which by the way was converting binary numbers to hex and decimal numbers and vice versa and stuff, but now im here just randomly typing out the day i had yesterday :S because its gone twelve and i really should go to sleep but im not really that tired.

But i am anyway coz itll relieve the boredom a lot :)

Night xD

Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:19 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Sitting at my desk bored as hell, waiting for the weekend to arrive, answering phones, watching time pass by slowly, looking out the window, talking to visitors, failing to drink my tea, and eat biscuits, chatting on msn on my iPhone, waiting for lunch to roll around so i can sit in my car for half an hour staring at the clouds wondering what it would be like if i had no worries, changing the time in my car, (finally) back in the office, no sign of any work, conitinuing to sit doing nothing, till the end of the day rolls along, staring mindlessly at the computer screen hoping someone will call just so i can have 30 seconds of helping osmeone and doing something, looking at the pictures on the walls, always the same but never lacking new things to notice, putting the air con on and watching my fringe blow around in the warm breeze, looking out the window at the rain, and the clouds, imagening in my mind the crash of thunder, watching birds in trees, playing flying, being free, going into the office to get a new cup of tea as my old one has finally gotten to cold to even consider drinking, laughs coming from the rooms shouts and shreeks as they tell jokes and gossip about others, the peace of no boss the workers seem to act as if on holiday, back at my desk, looking up at the names board of whos here and who isnt, noticing people that are here havent ticked there name... going over to tick it for them incase theres a fire, looking at the haribo in my bag, slowly sucking all the sugar and sour off each one before chewiing it to pieces, looking out the window playing with the hole punch looking at the cars all parked up asleep just waiting till the end of the day rolls on so they can come to life, staring at the empty filing tray hoping that soon it will fill up giving me something to do... looking in the draws wondering why theres a half eaten box of fruit and fibre in there when i dont even like raisins, wondering why im allergic to raisins and whats causes the allergies... wondering if there are other allergies i have...

Tehe, so bored i wrote in a descriptive style i no its not very good but i did only get a C in english :P

Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: hexx777
Its 4:25 in the morning and i cant be arsed to sleep :/ maybe go on left 4 dead pasta toaster twister spaghetti tomato peach pear jam tom hit pitch swing punt hunter shoot kill bang slash bleach owie pain weegee soulstorm guardian bonesinger avatar of kaine howling banshee dark reaper ranger squad farseer warlock fire dragon warp spider falcon gravity tank wraithlord wraithguard fire prism viper support platform nightwing webway assembly eldrich strom ergonomic plasma generator shuriken cannon brightlance dark lance dark foundry mandrake haemonculus archon creator watch stella monitor tower command and conquer website mug tea coffee hot chocolate mouse trust keyboard kabal fortress soldier sniper scout spy engineer heavy pyro demoman medic louis zoey francis bill im still not fed up of this blow it up boom bam crash bang wallop kashooom preview go submit right arm getting tired already lolol lolgasm zambies smoker cough medicine nuclear device time is running out mobile phone home house abode swiss army knife homer simpson marge bart dog pet cat horse rabbit window outside wardrobe clothes forum television mock the week weak lithium plate treacle tart pen ruler rubber homework webcam spoon fork knife water black current alcohol light lamp bedding beds sleep nest comfy sofa seat chair chess pawn rook knight queen king bishop pope rope dope scope soap clean healthy gloves washing pots railings invisible nails fingers toes legs arms face brain braindead bottle music play desk drawer draw art traditional japanese anime hellsing death note full metal panic the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya quick fast dash reply concur retaliate battle war annihlate destroy obliterate combust spontaneous sudden scare spooky ghost rawr rocket crocket critical necessary doom work job morning tired money 20p bin bin laden terrorists terrorism 9/11 twin towers empire state building america bush yu gi oh childs card game honour samurai swords blades archers spearmen healers wizards magic red blue orange green internet 4chan techious graphics card notes rucksack yoghurt foil crunch corner tasty crunchie munchies crisps galaxy milky way lion bar hunger D: cloak tummy rumble earthquake china dam floods fightstar leper messiah naughty boy black knight flesh wound monty python funny hilarious youtube dramatic chipmunk robot hamster football in the face grind red faction is better than red feaction 2 generals zero hour red alert march army blitzkrieg germans nazis hitler holocaust jews racism black people africa desert dehydration diarrhoea poo dragon chicken wires cables electricity thunder lightning black lagoon water sea ocean river fire burn singe melt girl braniac science abuse i am a scientist cling film takeshis castle fly wall dragon lake skipping stones honeycomb maze maize maize maze lost island polar bear numbers boom power dominance overlord imps control fat podgy tubby weighty minigun sasha natasha scatter gun devil may cry ammo infinite bigass sword demons white hair broken tv free pay money fee weebl pie pi 3.1415926535 global liberation suicide bombers bass fish shark dolphin hoop system loop hole gambling £2000 typing up what im thinking down is kinda fun :0 bomb truck ready for dispatch toxin tractor my own special brew would you like to try some/ let loose the juice this is the overlord tank we will crush them it wont be long nuclear warhead scud strom particle uplink cannon canner rennac friend sliceofdog deviant art graphics tablet pills zambies health kit illness labotamy laboto psychonauts raz mind invader zim dib gir dog suit furry tongue lick haunter pokemon why can i remember that :/ attack escape rope run hyper beam.

Im going to stop because ive gone into something i kinda dont wanna remember :) and i doubt youll read more than half of this anyway :D

Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Pointless bump.

Hey, it fits with the thread! :P

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I feel excited, not bored.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

HAUNTER :D

Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Flaming hunter! Rawr! now it's a cocktail too :P

Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

out of all the pokemon i had to get a ghastly at the start and have a gengar >< loves me some gengar

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:42 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I was bored so I flattened an OTTD map.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:45 am 

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

i was so bored i sat infront of my computer at 3:59am writing this.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I am now permanently bored.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: normandorp
this is fun

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Spamtastic?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:56 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Indeed

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
i never got how to play this game :/

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next