It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Post subject: Re: The boredom game

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

it goes a little somthing like this shulbs you just write until you get bored which ought to be around now for me but it isnt because im not givng up also im not going to spell check this so you can see how i write without spell check its pretty bad but most of it makes sence and i only captialise the i anyways because it looks good also punctuation is lame and i tapped backspace a little back there and maybieilltypewithoutspacesnowthis is differentbut i keep tappingspacebecauseiguesitsnatural tome maybe ill stop that its hardwork not tapping space ormaybeillcontunesonobydcanreadwhatiamtyping and i tapped space a gain i dndt mean to but i did this is very naughty of me and i must bespanked im about far enough in now to tell you about all sorts of naughty thingsi did when i was younger and probably some of the ones i still contune to do hell maybe ill tell you that i think asian women are pretty damn hot although the darker the skin the more turned off i am i wouldent cout that as racism but i apologise to any thai women reading this hell i would probably take it as a compliment to be honest because now you dont actualy have to worry about me turning up on your doorstep at midnight and confessing my undying love for you but then again your an anonays thai woman so it dosent matter and i tapped backspace again because again i think its natural for me david just walked in and asked me how he finishes the first level on i fluid i pirated it for him possibly and he failed at installing it so i did it all for him he will never learn to pirate properly if i keep helping him but then again would i have known what to do at his age and the answer is no buti had to learn its part of the piracy and there are always new formats that you have to adapt to and programs that dont run on your os but open the file you need winrar is pretty good for most formats so its prtty much all most peope need and daemontools doent work on seven so i have to emulate using ultraiso but anyway back to whatever i was talking about before i think it was thai women and how i didnt mean to offend well didnt maybeishould move onto somthing else maybe tell you that i bought a usb dongle so i could use a wiimote as a mouse but i never got around to etting it up because bluesoliel didnt want to belive thati had a dongle so i raged at it and thas pretty much all i can be arsed to write but im going to wirte some more beause im typing really fast and thinking daster and my name is sally and i had a nother laps there where i tapped back space i didnt mean o again but maybe ill hold down space fo a short time now that would be fun i was wrong it was no fun andway shlubs this is how you play the game and i tapped it again maybe i should put a pin undetrhere so i dont tap it again and i stoppedmyself that time and i didnt even have to think about it its probably damaging to my typind skills this is the most i have typed all day and its still not that fun but im not 100% bored yet maybe i shoul go onto touch typing like this and i think im avtually doing better asside from the c vinsteads of th e c and a cat is looking at me hello cat how are you question makr is punctuation so i cant use one and touch typing is kinda cool but i like to checl where my thingers are and i used th instead of f what the fuch is with that and ch instead of ck og well ill just carry on looking at my fingers for a bit they are kinda fat considering i dont have much in the way of size its pretty amazong how fat they are very long too like my feet size 13 feet and im six foot somthing apparenlty which is good i guess bu i dunno and im going to stop now because this is the longest post i have ever written and that shulbs is how
i lost the game

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Wow lots of random text lol

this is a long post well I will try to make a long post but long posts usually get TL'DR'd xD so Im going to keep it short and stop nannal from spamming soon by banning him :P

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I wouldn't worry, someone will read it soon enough, then i expect they will quote it and bold it and i will go ".. yeah, 's true though"

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nannal wrote:
I wouldn't worry, someone will read it soon enough, then i expect they will quote it and bold it and i will go ".. yeah, 's true though"

YEAH ITS TRUE THOUGH

xD

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I got about 10% down then TLDRed it for lack of punctuation and being horribly difficult to actually read.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:36 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Skillers wrote:
I got about 10% down then TLDRed it for lack of punctuation and being horribly difficult to actually read.

intentional

"punctuation is lame" about 11% of the way through i think

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Nah, I read that bit. Might have got to 20%, actually ><

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

As long as I got through that it was intentionally hard to read I don't really care

Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
i could never write so much, because it makes me bored and i am to lazy to write a kinda huge text like nannal did. because i am a lazy git, like my sister, but not worse like that letting your injured brother with a lot of pain going out to buy turkish food or walk the dog. so i had to scream in her face calling her a <THESE WORDS MAKE ME FEEL BIG>. what really happened, because other people like their siblings, but i just dont, because she is a lazy <THESE WORDS MAKE ME FEEL BIG>. doing nothing. i raged today my wound ripped of and it started bleeding. my oranges juice wet all over the floor because i kicked it away and my dog started licking the floor drinking the juice. i want some cookies now. and pictures of toilets with a naked DHR-107 sitting on it. because this just makes me horny like nothing else. or skillers would be another good suggestion. i dont know why i write so much, it makes me boring. god i want to drink a cola beer now, which isnt avaible to buy in england. they just dont know about this. its an awesome mix and you geeks really should try it. its just awesome. but i only drink water atm, because all my juice went all over my floor like my body juice into my pants because i was thinking on Nannal kissing my mantits. i think i am addicted to Tic Tacs. Liek i am addicted to this awesome forum. I think i am going to play some freelancer again

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

I kiss his mantis (Don't correct me)

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

i wrote mantiTs

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Just had to ruin it for me.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I thought that would make it better for you?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:00 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Hell no, schlurbi had a mantis until he quoted himself, now he has mantits.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

what is a Mantis?

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

ah :/

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

During reproduction, the male doesn't copulate until the female rips its head off... :/

Great survival instincts there... :/

Sat May 02, 2009 8:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

's what I enjoy in the bedroom too tbh

Sat May 02, 2009 8:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: hexx777
woo i can show that i am disgusted with nannals post AND get another post on my chart :3

D:< nannal thats messed up

Sun May 31, 2009 7:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Indigo alpha two tango zeta six seven beta four zero delta six six seven omega alpha nine tango three.

Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

one one one ojne one one one one oeneo oen oen one oneo oen one one one one one on e one one one one ieb one one one one one one one one one one one on eon oen oen jeo ne jenenenenenene ne ne ne ne nto to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to toto to ot to to to to to to started doing it in one move there t ot o to toto t oto toto to to to to to ot o tot to to to to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
to
I am winrar

Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Pointless spam.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

I was attempting to spam one word in a single movement, I did well

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Nannal wrote:
I was attempting to spam one word in a single movement, I did well

Wait, what?

Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2