It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please mark which server you are referring to in the topic using [TF2] or [CSS].

Post Post subject: We now have a Prop Hunt server!

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Thanks to the kind folks at gamingmasters.co.uk and Si's hard work, we now have a Prop Hunt server.

For those who are unaware, Prop Hunt is a mod created by Dark Immortal for TF2. Red team spawn as randomly chosen props (but with the movement abilities of a Scout), and the blue team can be what they like, tasked with hunting down the props. However, every shot fired by the blue team loses them health.

Fortunately for those injured, the single capture point in each map will replenish health, but it does take time to recharge. It will regenerate the health of players on either team.

The props you can spawn as are determined by the props in the map, and a list of them is located here:

http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk/prophunt ... page=props

The IP of the new server is 87.117.200.71:27019

However, I am not sure if the fast download for maps is set up yet, meaning that it may not be possible to join up on certain maps just yet, they will have to be acquired from other sources.

A list of the valid maps is here:

http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk/prophunt ... ?page=maps

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: We now have a Prop Hunt server!

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Wowz0rs. Gonna have to get everybody on to give this a try! :D

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We may have to wait until some time tomorrow before the fast download is functional.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
first time on this earlier. its actually pretty epic xD

Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Aljdiy
I thought prop hunt was only on gmod?

Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:40 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Aljidy wrote:
I thought prop hunt was only on gmod?

Evidently not, and I have also seen a similar mod for CSS.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: will2k123
I've spent so much time on Prop hunts this past week, I saw a cone in the street and my first though was to go flame check it.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
lol will, yeah the download server was the only bad part about last night. Then it wouldn't let me download the map, so I had to farm points on the normal server.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: Aljdiy
will be playing today :D

Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail