It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post Post subject: My Application: BattleBrother

Double Poster
Double Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BattleBrother
(Game) Name: [GBR]BattleBrother

Steam Login Name: benno1300

Games played:Games Played via Steam - Tf2, L4D2, GTAIV, Portal and many many more. (63)

I'm currently a college student (Isle of Wight) doing a Level 3 IT course, as i have an interest in computing, i am a frequent Tf2 player and i loved the [TCHS] server. Apart from Tf2 and the other games i have listed i have a pretty big games library, apart from gaming i go Wake boarding, Snowboarding, Golfing and Rifle shooting on the odd nice day in Britain (not snowboarding)

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: My Application: BattleBrother

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Welcome to the community!

Now normally I would give you a formal greeting that could also be used as a letter of intense hatred but I'm currently at Uni so unable to do so. Rest assured I will sort this out so that I greet you in my standard manner for your amusement.

Until then, be sure to join in with TF2 when you have time and any other games we may be doing. Add us all to your friends on Steam etc so you can keep track of what we're doing as and when it happens. If you have mumble (which you should since it's frankly brilliant), you can join it (I expect someone can give you the server details- I would but am at Uni so am away from my own personal computer so thus unable to pass them along) and have a chat with us etc or just listen to the banter as and when it happens.

Si, Kyhas, Metritutus, Wynney, McWill and DHR-107 are the staff of the community- any issues you have with people, just talk to them about it and they'll sort it out. Si is the resident God of Techious, so his word is law as standard. Typical common sense rules apply to the community- don't go causing trouble etc and just try to enjoy your time with us :)

One last note: if you have Starcraft 2, we do have a few of us play it fairly regularly in the evenings so you'll be able to join in on the action.

Any questions, either contact someone through steam or ask away on the forums. Until we meet in glorious combat on the TF2 server, take care of yourself and good luck on all future endeavours.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BATTALBRATHARRRRR

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Hey there, welcome to the forums.

Be sure to pop onto our mumble server and have a chat with people: 85.236.100.59, port 6987. That way you can get to know people and we can get to know you :D.

see you on tf2 also :) good luck with your application.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Yo Dood. Keep on playing and do everything Si tells you to do, even the nasty Stuff and you wont have any Problems here. Also Harry wants your Meat.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

schlurbi wrote:
Yo Dood. Keep on playing and do everything Si tells you to do, even the nasty Stuff and you wont have any Problems here. Also Harry wants your Meat.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Double Poster
Double Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, and i never intentionally start trouble :)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Double Poster
Double Poster

>< Thank you guys for the warm welcome, and i never intentionally start trouble :)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail