It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:32 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post Post subject: Application: Gurdles

Multi Poster
Multi Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rbgurden
(Game) Name: Gurdles or Gurd

Games played: Through Steam - CS:S, DoD:S, TF:2, L4D, World of Goo, Portal

Other info: I'm currently a uni student (Bham) so I'm revising at the moment. I've enjoyed the yak for the last little while and would like to get involved a bit more with the clan, especially after exams! :)

Fri May 06, 2011 9:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Application: Gurdles

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.

Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Well... I suppose this is me now isn't it.
Firstly, thanks Wynney for replying here, this thread didn't appear for me as new until you replied lol.

And being we're a nice open clan and community that lets anyone in (why is this forum still here lol?). You're in. Welcome!

Wed May 11, 2011 10:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Si wrote:
Well... I suppose this is me now isn't it.
Firstly, thanks Wynney for replying here, this thread didn't appear for me as new until you replied lol.

And being we're a nice open clan and community that lets anyone in (why is this forum still here lol?). You're in. Welcome!

That's because no one approved it until I did. >-<

Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Si might be in, but your lack of commitment and talent doesn't appeal to me as the kind of product we can sell to consumers. I wont be making an offer today so i'm out.

:P

Thu May 12, 2011 7:31 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503

Thu May 12, 2011 7:37 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Multi Poster
Multi Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yey :) Cheers guys
Sorry for the AFK... there is so much fricking work on this course! will be super active after revision I promise.

and.... the apprentice ftw.

Thu May 12, 2011 1:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Si wrote:
why is this forum still here lol

I recommend immediate destruction of the forum. Alternatively, change it to "New Members" forum so that new people introduce themselves here whilst still being immediately part of the community.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Forums are so 90's lol...

(this is a dig at myself to get my ass in to gear)

Thu May 12, 2011 3:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Aspirant, bring me a Beer.

Fri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail