It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Fainted's Application

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: WE_HolloW
Name: Brave Vesperia

XFire: sohkratos

Other contact details: MSN: [email protected] || Skype: kratos5466 || Xfire as seen above || XBOX Live: Fainted NLD || Vent/TS2 available.

Games played: WoW for 2 1/2 years, Halo Combat Evolved + Custom Edition for PC, Wolfenstein: ET, BF2, BF2142, GW, CoD4:MW, Doom 3 LMS Mod, F.E.A.R, CSS. I don't want to judge myself on my own skill level, think Reaper can tell what level I basically am. Very active gamer since I was 9 (when I started playing Halo) and willing to improve more.

Referrer: Ine, Dave, Reaper

Other info: I'm Patrick, 16 years old and live in The Netherlands. I have been playing with Reaper for quite a while, both on CSS and outside. As long as I played FPS games online I've been a public whore. I have not played too many wars on CSS, outside that it varies from game to game (unfortunately not always comparable). I have played with a few of you guys in the !nC tournament (although I was a backup) and enjoyed my time there. I heard this clan focusses mainly on having fun, and that is what I play for as well. If you guys wish to ask me a few questions or want to have a chat with me feel free to contact me on any of the details as seen above.

Hope to expect a response of you guys soon! :)
Fainted.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Fainted's Application

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
Good luck sweetheart<3 hope u get your trial:) love u xoxo<3 I miss u :'( (he's my bf)

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Another new one D:

Welcome.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
HOLY SHIT MORE PEOPLE!?

Welcome! You are now on trial, be sure to post lots and I'll get back to you shortly.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:42 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

grats darlin'

Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
you also decided 2 join=)
good luck with trial

Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome new applicant. As soon as you are accepted we can begin the conditioning.

Fainted wrote:
I've been a public whore.

Don't worry, you'll fit right in.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: treeseph
Huh, we're getting quite a dutch following here :P

Hey and good luck

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Littlecook
oh hai aswell

Same to u as i said to ya girlfriend, good luck and any troubles call me and ill beat them with my beaty stick!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
dutch people are cool (Y)

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

The Avenger wrote:
oh hai aswell

Same to u as i said to ya girlfriend, good luck and any troubles call me and ill beat them with my beaty stick!

You make me curiouse what is a beaty stick XD

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

A stick whith which you beat people

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

sounds logical XD hahaha

Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Application withdrawn. No further reasons needed.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]