It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post Post subject: Ine's Application

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
XFire: Don't have atm
Other contact details: Skype:zalorea, Msn:[email protected] I also have ventrilo + teamspeak. (I got your vent info, since I've already mixed with some of you).

Games played: WoW for 4 years, FEAR, Cs 1.6, CSS, CD2,GW,And tons of other games. Started playing for fun cs 1.6 1 year ago only dd2 deathmatch rly noobish, but started with css in August and went from ulow to low (+)? har to tell your own skill. I'm sure Dave or someother might have a better clue on my skill lvl. Mostly been waring anything from low - mid. Active gamer since I was a small kid lol, but been gaming online since I was 16. Too many games to remember em all lol.

Referrer: Dave, Reaper/Kriss, Frank, Matt,Scout, Nova and will
Other info: Allright, as some of you already might know, My name is Ine. I'm a 19years old girl from the cold country Norway. I know Reaper for quite some time, and been mixing once in a while with your clan. Recently my interest for doing something else but public servers, like waring/mixing has increased, and therefore I am searching for a clan to have fun with, and to get to know some good people:) After what I've heard this clan has a focus on having fun, but yet is skilled. I'd love to join your ranks and have a good time!:D If you got any questions about anything, feel free to contact me on steam for a chat.

Hope to hear from ya soon:)
Best regards
Ine - The Annoying Devil

Last edited by Ine on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Ine's Application

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Can we get people into the clan through trials soon, what shit would be awesome

"You want to join, Beat DHR in a racing game of your choice"

also for the most part we use mumble as out voice app of choice

Also good luck

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:08 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
Glad to see that you decided to apply =)
good luck with app and keep posting

Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:15 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey there, good luck as per usual. :P

Kriss wrote:
keep posting

You too! :P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:03 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: Bombaynoodle
Best of luck with the Application, I may see you on CSS sometime

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Nannal wrote:

Hmm I would do the trail simply to make dhr rage XD

Also it should be, beat dhr at a racing game, fps and rts of my choice ><

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Scottie wrote:
Nannal wrote:

Also it should be, beat dhr at a racing game, fps and rts of my choice ><

No, racing. Reason being that unless you pick something rediculous, you will probably lose unless you practice very hard with the sole purpose of crushing him.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Welcome!

You are now on trial, be sure to keep posting!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:07 am 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Thanks mate:) Looking forward to see ya all ingame/on steam! Feel free to add me. Devilbwaha as mention above. Thanks all and happy gaming;;)

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:38 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:
Hey there, good luck as per usual. :P

Kriss wrote:
keep posting

You too! :P

will try^^

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Hmmmm More Girls....

Well. Welcome!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
Hey Ine, good luck

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

thank ya all:) How many girls are there already in this clan:)?

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

one that posts (avenger) and two others (deamonata and pigeon)

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Nah. Just jokin'.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Nannal, you missed Reb. :P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:05 am 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

*Joins the Dark Side*

Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
[quote="M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s"][quote="Scottie"][quote="Nannal"]

[/quote[/quote

Also it should be, beat dhr at a racing game, fps and rts of my choice ><[/quote

No, racing. Reason being that unless you pick something rediculous, you will probably lose unless you practice very hard with the sole purpose of crushing him.[/quote

But then again I could just say No :) Either way if that were to happen (doubtful) then it would be easier to get in tbh :P I'm not as good as you think Metty... Experience is more of a benefactor than any innate skill (thoygh that helps obv lol).

PS Am on Wii so its hard to type and edit D: PPS FUXKING QOUTE LIMIT :@ :@

Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Oh, and good luck :) totally forgot that in t'other post :P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next