It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Frank G-W Application

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
TF2 is a fantastic game, and will come strongly recommend from 95% of the people who own it.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Buy The Orange Box, definately worth the money!

and hello, I can't remember if I already said it ;o.

and toxics comment made me lol ^^

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: toxicsludge94
Wynney wrote:

and toxics comment made me lol ^^

hehe :) TBH i've been waiting to use that an appropriate time for quite a while, Sir.

Anyway :D

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD IT SKILLERS!

TF2 is great and all, however when i got CSS, TF2 took a back seat.

But, DHR told me that he got CSS first then TF2 and he's stuck by TF2.

I dunno though, your choice mate :)

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
Ill get TF2 a bash n e way its not expensive, ill have some fun with it as you guys seem to reffer to it as 'Great fun' , so yeah ill go for it in the near future.

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

GIVE TF2 a bash*. Dohh :p

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I highly recommend TF2 Frankss but warn you: it is highly addictive since it is soo fantastic.
I'll see you on there to help you get to grips with the basics if you want :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

hawke ist ein medic
er ist gut, ja?

Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Arr cheers Hawkie Baby :p, but seriously... i will get it relatively soon and have a little play

Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
Well hello there.

Good luck on your trial.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Frank word of advice to avoid you getting in trouble.

Use the edit post if you need to correct or add to a post. Other wise you are likely to get told off for double posting :P so yeah... USE THAT EDIT BUTTON!!!!! woot!

and hello btw :)

Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
toxicsludge94 wrote:

But, DHR told me that he got CSS first then TF2 and he's stuck by TF2.

I dunno though, your choice mate :)

Lol. I certainly have stuck by TF2... Though not many people have been playing this week D:

and @ Ky :P Agree with guy dude ^^ Metty will go crazy if he finds this thread :) GL.

Hes been pretty active and hes a laugh to play with :)

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

DHR-107 wrote:
Lol. I certainly have stuck by TF2... Though not many people have been playing this week D:

great isn't it! a load of people seem to have played css a lot more recently :)

Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
TF2 is better, but cs:s is more addictive, so whatever

Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Hey, mate and good luck :)

Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
toxicsludge94 wrote:
DHR-107 wrote:

great isn't it! a load of people seem to have played css a lot more recently :)

Yeah since I'm currently training with the AWP to improve my aim so I can start sniping in TF2 soon.... I do play TF2 occassionally when some people are on which is hardly ever though :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I just found this

LOL

Well he did explain it all to me, but that makes it obvious ^^

Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:32 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

I dont get it lol??? whatever it is ure thinking my 'story' that i told you is still 100% true.
x

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, I know, a story doesn't need to be fiction.

I linked a post where Scout said he got rid of that account, kinda, hence backing you up and quelling doubts in any you didn't tell ^^.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:21 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Ok cools, i just forgot to ask you on steam just know skillers but.... anyone can answer this for me i guess.

I was 'training' last nite on ma own on the server, against bots and predicatablly getting a good score, is this not taken nicely by some because the stats give a false interpretation of my CSS skill atm :P???? :S:S

ANYONE can answer this but i suppose you will have seen most previous convos bout this subject iff there has ever been any???

x

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

The new stats don't work quite the same way as the old stats. It's now hard to actually whore points against bots.

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:44 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

it's easy to whore a kpd though :O

Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:05 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
Specially for him, coz his kd will be wayyyy high, thus overtaking... bots shouldnt get stats, and stats should get reset every month/fortnight

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

i dont agree with resetting stats, but im all for bots no stats, :-) and kk Skillers i sort of understand, however ownin bots increasing my kd fast :-)>>>>>> :-( for people who disagree with this :-(

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I don't know the formula, but it's not just KD either, it is really hard to whore, lol.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:32 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

It doesn't matter really anyway :D

Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next