It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post Post subject: A reminder to all applicants - forum activity

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Forum activity is VERY important to us as a clan. We have always been a very forum-centric clan, and with some recent changes within the clan, all clan activities are organised through the forum and attached website.

What this means for you, as an applicant, is that you need to show yourself as an active, regular partaker in the forum, otherwise you would never get to take part in any clan activity. this means actively visiting (make sure you log in so we can see) and posting.

It's also worth noting that regularity is important. For example, a person who visits everyday and posts 10 times in a week is more valuable to us than someone who visits once a week (or indeed only the day of application), even if they post 100 times on that first day. Of course, we like people who are highly active posters, but spreading it out is very important.

Forum activity is a long term commitment. It's no good if you're active for a few days then stop being active altogether, either half way through your application or after you're accepted. If you stop being active halfway through your application it reduces your chances of getting in, even if we were close to accepting you. If you explain your absense before or after, you will be excused.

If you think I'm being slow getting back to you, the likelihood is that you haven't been active enough on the forums and I am giving you a chance to increase your activity instead of rejecting you.

I would recommend checking out the General Discussion area of the forums to have some general chat that's easy to join in with. Forum Games are an especially good way of showing your activity on the forum.

If you are having any issues with using the forums, please contact myself or another regular forum user and we will endeavour to help you. I will try and make a pictorial guide to using the forums soon.

Thank you

- Skillers and the TCHS Staff.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:55 pm 

Post Post subject: Re: A reminder to all applicants - forum activity

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
Skillers wrote:

- Skillers and the TCHS Staff.

Makes it sound like you pay them?

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Heh, nope.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:21 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I bet the TCHS staff wish ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail