It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Application to join

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: [email protected]
(Game) Name: Astrochimp

XFire: Not used before

Other contact details: OPTIONAL - msn: [email protected] / email [email protected]

Games played: CSS

Referrer: None

Other info: Been playing since original beta like 10 years ago. Haven't played in a year or so, getting back into it atm. The only past clan you guys might know is 4Kings who I played with a long time ago, got to travel a bit around the UK and even to Paris for competitions. Won the eurogamer bunnyhop competition, before bunnyhopping was crippled by v1.6. Don't take the game as serious anymore, just like to play and have fun.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Application to join

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Heh, saw you on the server earlier (I was console), heard some good things about you.

Anyway, you are now on trial, be active on the forum and ingame and we'll get back to you soon. Be sure to get people who you play with in our clan to recommend you here.

- Skillers

P.S. Nice history!

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:36 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Been chatting to astro just now, very friendly, good guy :)

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:52 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Chatted and played with him. Very friendly and good guy :) And he's absolutely pro at CSS for someone who hasn't played in a year... if he is as good as he is now without playing for a year, I'd dare not think how good he will be when he gets back into it! :)
I've played him (only killed him once with 2 lucky Scout shots) and he is really good at it, plus he is a really nice guy, so I highly recommend him to the clan.
Bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop bhop :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the clan. Please stay active on the forums and fill in your details on the new site.

Welcome :)

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:05 pm 

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

Awesome dude, cheers very much!
Never met such a nice group of cs'ers :D
Look forward to kicking some ass in style with u guys hehe

Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
welcome to the family <3

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Banned
Banned

Steam Login Name: link0704
was a good game even th u creamed us what the hell was i thinking leting u do that :P great to have u what a guy !!!

Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]