It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: My apoligies to L33theat

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Right, as most of you know, we introduced the new recruitment system a month back. A couple of days before we introduced it, L33t applied to join through talking to me on Steam, and I put him on trial as I was in the process of making the new application system. Since then, I kinda forgot about him, and for that I apologise.

Anyway, I am pleased to say that I have now remembered! L33t, your activity has been decent, but you could do to be a bit more active on the forums. You have also shown yourself to be a good, friendly, reasonable guy, which is what TCHS wants. As such, you have (finally) been accepted into the clan.

- Skillers

P.S. You need to sign up for CutThroat ;) Clicky

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm 

Post Post subject: Re: My apoligies to L33theat

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Laaaaaaaaag.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: wigouche
ur a naoughty skillers :P lol

Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Spree
Posting Spree
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: davhvll
Thanks Skillers, you put a smile on my face lmao :D

But tbh, I forgot about my trial myself lol, this clan is so friendly and active that I felt like I'd been here for years tbh

This clan is absolutely amazing, great clan leader and friendly members :D And yeah, consider me more active on the forums :)

Much love <3
L33tHeat xxx

Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]