It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

If you are applying to be part of the Techious Clan, please make sure that you read the application process detailed here first!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Hitbounce want's in! :D

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Wooferman
Hey all, most of you no me from playing on both your public and war server :D and well now i guess after playing with u all for so long, i want to join! :D Ive come to relise that your all a great bunch of ppl and gd css gamers and you show your clan to be a happy and fun enviromentaly based 1, which is wat im looking for.. i mean if u cant have fun playing css, then why play it? :D Well even if i dont get in, ill still come play with u all and own u on ur server haha :) as ino u all love me :P

Heres the info u want:-

(Game) Name: ·٠●•๏̯͡ĦĨtBσυnce

Games played: I play Css, DOD, AA

Referrer: Dave and sarah :D ^^' 8)

Other info: Ive been playing Css for quite a while now, and ive become quite gd at it (in my own opinion haha :D) but all im lookin for is to have fun and make new friends along the way 8) ><

So ill see ya on the battle field... either as a non clan member or as a TCHS soldier :) but always ur friend

Dan (Hitbounce)

Rejected, haven't seen him for ages. Shame :(

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Hitbounce want's in! :D

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Welcome :)

You are now on trial! Remember to be active on the forums and in game!

Our servers

Make sure you join Cutthroat too - Clicky

Tell the people you play with to post their recommendations on here for more chance of getting in!

Have fun!

- Skillers

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:40 pm 

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Yay :) lol

Ok thnx :D ill add my tags,, is there a different 1 for ppl on trial??

i got the servers :D :P and im now signed up for cuthroat! :D

See ya on the battle field :P :D

Dan

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[TCHS|T] would be an unofficial trial tag (we don't actually have one, I really should official one, lol).

Awesome, invite your friends to CT aswell :D

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Hey man!! Tis DAve =) obv

Glad to have u applying. Hope u make it in =D Have fun and all that shiz =)

If ya have ny probs, come talk to uncy dave =D

Shall be speaking to you soon

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Haha ok bud :D.. tags are on and im ready to own :P lol

Thnx dave.. ive always felt tht loving connection we have :P

and now i have proof :P haha

Let the pwning commence..!

-Dan

Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Littlecook
Hey dan
he is an awesome player and owns me most of the time (-.- i will get my revenge)

any problems ignore dave and come to sexy sarah =P

haha!

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Hahahahaha!!

Ill keep tht in mind Sarah ;) :P :D

Haha and thanks for the compliment, ur a gd gamer aswell.. i hope u fix ur comp soon and come bk to play :)

I feel so loved :D:D haha!

-Dan

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Pmsl my bro say the cut throat thing and thought it said deep throat XD!!! sick man.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Ok played with Hitbounce =D

Hes a really good player. Good with Scout, cool guy in general. but gets annoyed by stupid people which dont play properly. lol thats not a problem for me. But anywayz. so far for my opinion =D its a go go.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Hahaha thnx dave :P

and well i cant help it tbh,, just annoys me wen like playin zombie mod, i build a cade, an idiot comes along, breaks it and then gets me and him turned.. just makes me rage :D:D

lol but it is funny :P :)

- Dan

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
That was a pretty cool game of zm. Me and hitbounce must have held back at least 10 zombies for freaking ages xP

Killed around 15 of the fookers to xD

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
DW Hitbounce, I'm like that as well, just contain your rage, otherwise, i would be off on all members off the clan at least once already ><

Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
Everyone gets annoyed if people are just being a complete noob without valid reasoning..

Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Hahahehe :) :D

It was a great game of ZM.. I love just unwinding by killing a few noob zombies :P

Until some idiot joins and ruins my cades.. then its war :D lol

See u in game! :D

- Dan

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Trial extended, you had good activity to start with then stopped, and therefore I am giving you more chance to be active again.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:42 am 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
Azraeleus wrote:
Everyone gets annoyed if people are just being a complete noob without valid reasoning..

i think i understand why most people hate me :'( :( :nemo:

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]