It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post Post subject: So.... Minecraft 1.6

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mini-rennac
http://notch.tumblr.com/post/5775170768 ... st-for-1-6

Who's up for some group Nether Expeditions?

The first people on the server will have to set up a small safe zone in the Nether... I am probably going to be one of the first people on so any one care to join me?

Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: So.... Minecraft 1.6

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
I guess this means we're gonna reset the Server? If yes I'm probably in. Still wanna build a big Ass Ship.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Definitely want this. I hope server gets reset.

Tue May 24, 2011 7:26 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Server will likely have to be reset anyway.

As of May 31st I would love to join you guys :)

Tue May 24, 2011 8:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

:O 31st is EQ2 update 60 day.

Which means it will be down for I don't know maybe 2 weeks or something lol. So I will surely play!

Tue May 24, 2011 8:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

It's when I finish my year of uni :P Last 2 course works are in on that day :D 2 3000 word essays :D Should be easy :P

Then I can chillax smashing some blocks :P

Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

There is something quite therapeutic about Minecraft.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:27 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
I'm looking forward to the nether. When this is out this is going to be fun.

Out of curiosity... what is with everyones obsession with the world being reset?!

Tue May 24, 2011 9:36 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

The current world is really awful. Almost everything I made got destroyed at some point, or covered in water/lava/both. It's generally too spread out also.

On that note, I don't know what peoples obsession with going as far away from spawn as possible is!

Update: this is probably the rage-iest post I have made all year.

Update 2: I disgust myself and want to delete this post.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
So we have plenty of space to build massive things :P
Maybe you should also build away from spawn. Have a "secret spawn" that we all spawn over the same bed.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I like being super close to spawn. It makes running back so much easier when I die (and I die quite a lot - I'm an awesome miner but an absolutely pathetic fighter)

Update: actually I think I should have /setwarp and /warp access, right? Or was that a plugin that got broke in 1.5?

Tue May 24, 2011 9:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

A Reset always made the People join again and play it. May be a good Point to get to play it again.
If you don't want to reset it, I'll just get Button to screw the Server
:P

Tue May 24, 2011 10:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Aaron, I'm pretty sure beds work in MP now - just make a bed and use it (don't actually need to sleep) and it will set your spawn to the bed. Just don't destroy the bed.

Also. trailer.

Tue May 24, 2011 11:06 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Skillers wrote:
Aaron, I'm pretty sure beds work in MP now - just make a bed and use it (don't actually need to sleep) and it will set your spawn to the bed. Just don't destroy the bed.

Also. trailer.

I actually had no idea that beds were functional. I honestly thought that they were purely for decoration! Oh well, they say you learn something new every day.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Yeah, they set your spawn and change the time to day if everyone on the server sleeps at once.

Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Nice.

I'm going to make my home at the top of every hole I mine from this day on!

Hmm.. sounds dirty.

Tue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Noooo don't reset
at least not yet...
I would like to invite all who want it reset to come on and see what has been built while the server has been almost empty

Tue May 24, 2011 3:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I connected once and noticed that you were on. I saw you disconnect ;)

I like going on every now and then and bashing a few blocks away. I'll check out what you have built. I'll Fraps it if you want me to.

Tue May 24, 2011 3:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

It's nicer having a new world. Plus people really need to signpost crap and not wander a billion miles form spawn... It's annoying when people are miles away and makes it really laggy and slow :(

Tue May 24, 2011 5:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

...and you never see them or what they are building or what they have done.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

We only moved away because people were messing with our stuff and stealing things.

Tue May 24, 2011 5:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

With proper protection in place that hopefully shouldn't happen

Wed May 25, 2011 6:45 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I'll consider getting this to help you guys out with security. I have an idea for a bottomless pit with attack dogs and a crocodile-infested moat that could help keep spawn safe.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed May 25, 2011 12:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Crocodile pit? No no no, CREEPER PIT. >:D

Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

It's been launched at about half 10 this morning.
Currently waiting for Si to finish his exam and update the server :)

P.S.
Si I think that Password Mod after the update could work I'm sure we could design a working prison system.

Thu May 26, 2011 10:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next