It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Black Phrophecy

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Website

Trailer

Gameplay Trailer

Black Prophecy is, like WoW, Rift, LOTRO and AoC an MMO. Just in Space. The Story, so far I understand is simple. In the Future the Humankind reaches the Mars and People start to live there. War happens and a Part of the Humans living on Mars decide to build a Colony Ship and travel to a new found Planet. There they start to improve the human Body. Don't know how the War happens again, I haven't read the complete Timeline.

Quote:
In the 26th century, mankind has expanded across the galaxy, yet only few of its colonies are controlled by Humans. The true rulers are the cybernetically enhanced Tyi and the biogenetically perfected Genides. Their striving for total control over all human species drives them into the territory of an ancient alien race that does not tolerate other cosmic civilisations: the “Restorers”.

To survive this war and uncover the motives of the alien’s destructive behaviour, you are forced to join one of the two dominant human races. Their search for the origin of the Restorers becomes a race for survival of all three human species.

Positive:
Definitely the Graphics, the Game looks pretty cool.
It's free to play, you don't have to play
You can use your Mouse, a Gamepad or a Joystick, you decide.

Negative:
The Game is still in Beta, they released it, but the People's Opinions are, that the Game is still nothing near done. Means that there are still loads of Bugs and the Game isn't fully stable yet.
Expect a lot of Patches. Download Size is 5gb, it'll grow quickly.

My Opinion: I'm definitely gonna try it out, the Testers have various Opinions, from "Shit Game, dun' get it" to "Awesome, cannot wait until it's fully finished."

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Black Phrophecy

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Watched some videos Schlurbi linked me too, looks pretty dam cool.

Custom Ships = yes Please :) Also Free = Yes Please :P As long as it's not overly complicated like Eve it'll be okay I think... Certainly got my attention with the combat trailer...

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

DHR-107 wrote:
Watched some videos Schlurbi linked me too, looks pretty dam cool.

Custom Ships = yes Please :) Also Free = Yes Please :P As long as it's not overly complicated like Eve it'll be okay I think... Certainly got my attention with the combat trailer...

Feeling some space combat fever due to playing Tie Fighter? :P

I'm thinking of downloading this if it seems other people here want to play it too. Then we can work together to destroy everyone else.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Not sure about that last part, but a full wing (4 people) would be nice. I doubt we'll get enough for a Squadron :|

EDIT: I'm going for T.Y.I. :) Ships look better :P

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Free MMO space sim with proper flight control? Sounds now...

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:31 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
should i do this?

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

" As long as it's not overly complicated like Eve" - Dave

I'll be honest I think eve's about as complicated as it needs to be, I mean its no ARMA now there's complications in a box

and I'm running late for work so I haven't watched the vids but are we one one level plane or is it free form like miner wars was

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

just listening to them sounds like miner wars!

Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Played it for quite some Time now. The "10 Kill Fighters" Mission was hella annoying, just because there were 25 People shooting the same Ship and lagging like Hell. Other than that it is quite nice.

Game didn't crash ingame yet, but always crashes while closing xD

I hope we can do the annoying Mission together as one Team. Would be much easier.

Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

lol Nice Azcn... Shame you di... Wait a sec. Is this the game you and Adam were on about summer last year? O_O

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Yeah probably lol. OLD NEWS LOL.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

schlurbi wrote:
Played it for quite some Time now. The "10 Kill Fighters" Mission was hella annoying, just because there were 25 People shooting the same Ship and lagging like Hell. Other than that it is quite nice.

Game didn't crash ingame yet, but always crashes while closing xD

I hope we can do the annoying Mission together as one Team. Would be much easier.

I just gave up on that mission. I'll wait a few days for it to be a less played sector while everyone else whores it. Then go back and do it :P I still haveto get used to the joystick roll and stuff though, cause it feels really wierd sometimes.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

I think it would be fun if we tried it as a group. :)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

I decided to be to be upgraded with Electronic and Tools, I am now a Tye and waiting for you Guys so we can play together and I don't want to be ahead of you Guys.

Hurry up :P

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

too much lag cya 2012

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail