It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Battlefield 3 is coming, and it sounds good...

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Also, here's a couple of funnies:

And

Watch this video on Youtube.

Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
This is a really fun game! As far as I know only myself, Dan and Dave have this game. I thought that more people would be buying it ;)

Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Me and Dave having too much fun...

Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh dear...

Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Here is the new platoon emblem by the way:

Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Doesn't too bad, Sergeant.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Lord Metritutus wrote:
Doesn't too bad, Sergeant.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Aaron, have you experienced this at all?

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Nice exploit!

I've not experienced anyone in my own team doing this, that I've noticed, but maybe they have. What seems to be more common at the moment are hackers. I've joined servers where people have had >100 kills and 0 deaths. I've never come face to face with them, but I seem to get killed by them when they are half way across the map, shooting me down with a shotgun, or something stupid like that. This is on PB enabled servers too...

Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
I've heard there are a lot of hacks atm. I'm sure punkbuster will catch up with them eventually. You probably haven't been on hardcore servers Aaron that's why you haven't seen this exploit :P Plus why does the EOD suffer from friendly fire :/ Unless FF is on with Hardcore, which I guess it must be lol

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I've split my time about 50/50 with HC and Normal servers, I just haven't noticed anybody racking up points like that. FF is always on with HC servers. I've noticed that you don't get points like this for shooting and healing teammates like you could in BF2. I guess this exploit would work on FF with any vehicle, just that the EOD is very fast to repair.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Dave has 5k posts!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Harry wrote:
Dave has 5k posts!

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7188

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

This game is good. you guys should play it.

Me and Azraeleus and Helly and Adam are playing it now. Although I think it's mostly just me and Azraeleus.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Dave plays LoL now b00m!!

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:42 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

wat

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 am 
 Profile E-mail  

azcn2503 wrote:
This game is good. you guys should play it.

Me and Azraeleus and Helly and Adam are playing it now. Although I think it's mostly just me and Azraeleus.

You should make some videos of you laser painting enemy planes. :)

Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Lord Metritutus wrote:
You should make some videos of you laser painting enemy planes. :)

That's an excellent idea! I'll do that this weekend.

Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Battlefield 3 - Xbox 360 & PS3 & PC - £22 Delivered @ thehut (with voucher) - http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/battlef ... aily%2BHot

Update: Don't buy it from thehut. I've heard terrible things about them, specifically their dispatch and delivery times. Looks like they try to cover themselves by saying "Usually dispatched within a month" which is pretty laughable.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

This is pretty much what Dan and I have been doing for the past few days:

It's exceptionally difficult for something to evade a laser designated missile. The laser painter takes a while to lock, but once it does, anyone with a guided missile launcher (javelin launcher, or various tank/heli unlocks) can lock on to it, if in range, and fire an extremely powerful missile their way. The missile travels slower than your traditional RPG/stinger missile, but when it hits can hit tanks for around 70%, and instantly destroy helicopters and jets. Once fired, flares do not serve as a countermeasure, only nifty evasive manoeuvres can save you (I found that descending fast in a helicopter sometimes works - hold S and dive)

Always very satisfying to watch the missile hit the helicopters time after time. Lots of nemesis ribbons...

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

I just watched this video.

Beep-beep-beep-bip-bip-bipbipbipbipbip-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*explosion*

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It is still a little buggy.

My biggest complaint would be that you can be driving top speed, accidentally drive over a pebble, and come to a complete stop :( oh and tanks spinning out of control.

Also, I've been learning about the different types of shotgun ammo, and I'm sold on using the USAS-12 with frag rounds because I'm a spammy shotgun spammer noob!!!

Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Wow, both those planes were able to hit that helicopter and STILL take off!?

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I have full on nose dived in to the ground in a helicopter before and taken 0 damage. I've also hit trees in a jet and come to a complete stop, but 0 damage taken. Something's a bit off with the hit detection in this game.

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Things like this shouldn't happen but are extremely funny!

Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next