It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:39 am

All times are UTC

Are you interested in Bad company 2 friendlies on sundays?
Yes. 75%  75%  [ 6 ]
No. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Mayhaps. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I don't own the game, but wanted to vote for some reason. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post Post subject: Bad company 2 matches

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Hewwo kind peoples of the shire, I come to wow you with my tales of keen matches in the vein of 8 v 8 play.

So please vote in ye olde polle, and we make good pwnage these coming Sundays ; leading to great victory and making families proud ect ect.

Ok so I'm looking to get some matches started every Sunday with varying teams, mainly Rush 8 v 8 but conquest as well.

Sidenote: I've asked Harry, Si, Skillers, Wynfred, DHR, Headtesting and Dan (no reply yet D:) to play this sunday against RS however I am aware there are more people who may be interested and have a possible second match arranged against another clan if that situation arises. Match times will be from 5pm-9pm (GMT 0) and can last upto an hour.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Bad company 2 matches

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Definitely, been enjoying the semi cooperative pub squad play we do a lot.

Of course it depends on time and what else I have on.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:13 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Scottie wrote:
Hewwo kind peoples of the Derbyshire, I come to wow you with my tales of keen matches in the vein of 8 v 8 play.

Fix'd

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Gloucestershire are more present here :P

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:41 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
I'm sure I already posted in this topic saying yeh I'd play (though certain days may not be able to due to exams coming up etc.)

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I will play this game one day.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:27 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not sure I'm convinced :P

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
you are correct.

Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Do we have a time for this?

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:03 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Need moar scottie...

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

I enjoyed last night. We could do a with a little more tactics and coordination, mind. We had general 'go for C' style instructions, and pretty good information from each other on where enemy positions were, we just didn't make good use of it.

I don't think we lost by a very bad margin at all there. Anyone else got any thoughts?

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

the teamwork was atrocious so we got hammered :P

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
What wyn said. But i'll get another one for next sunday and won't reinstall windows this time ^^'

From what I could gather once you had C, the squad that had gotten it went straight for b when they should have gone to the roof of C while two of them should of went straight to A from the right side (around the boat) because that is where they would have been coming from. The two from C roof could have covered ect. People who were on B should have been stopping the main assualt and advancing to A from the main route and side road (the only two ways they can get around, other then the forest) and pinned them down on A and spawn ramp.

But meh you were a man down and they would have kept reving there own dudes.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

We lost by about 20 tickets, IIRC, I think if we'd have had a bit better teamwork, we could have won, especially with you there, Scottie.

So yeah, get another and don't fail next time, we need your team control skills ><

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 am 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Yeah, it was only 20-30 tickets, which imo wasn't so bad seeing as it was the first time we'd properly played together :/

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail