It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: My WoW Goals

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
AS there is no other place to put this really, I'm putting it here, anyway....

I intend to, very quickly, go from this, which is my current character
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... rombrindal

To this, which is a character I found from searching wow heroes.com
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... +Gathering

He's around the same sort of PvP-centric character I intend to have endgame, obviously I've got another 4 levels to go, and alot of PVP fighting, but within a month or two I am hoping to have a full set of Relentless Gladiator armour like this chap.

Wish me luck ^__^

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: My WoW Goals

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Cool Lv76, didn't know you played WoW that much to be honest.

But anyway you are more awesome by default because Dwarf > Human obviously.

Unless it's EQ2, in which case, female Dwarf = beard.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
DRAGON wrote:
Quit

GOOD MAN!

Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
hm... I used to play wow for like 4 years.. but Blizzard kinda ruined the fun and the game...

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I kinda played on and off for a few months... yeah.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
well wotkl.. kinda. was fun.. until they let nabs buy the best tiers from hc badges... seriously whats the point of raiding then??.. to easy nowadays...-.-- I was raiding and got some good gear, some of the best... and with the new patch ppl could buy the same gear for hc badges... so lame.. why bother raid to get the best gear then?? naaah..they made it too easy...

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
lol

So tempted to lock this topic :P

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't, for that would be rather childish.

They've changed some of the ways to get higher tier armour these days, it's not quite as simple as "Get easy to get emblems to get the best armour"
Although it is still similair to that O_o

I'm really into PvP at the moment though, which I never expected.
I'm on the 1st tier of Zul'Drak at the moment and I'm really enjoying it, much better than most of Northrend so far.
I'm about halfway through 76, I'm kinda racing to 80 at present so I can get into an arena team.
I intend to stick at 79 for a while though, so I don't jump straight into the level 80 pvp bracket with shite gear, as I intend to get a fair chunk of the honor I'll need by doing 79 PVP, which will at least mean that I do get a bit of xp from the battlegrounds.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Ine wrote:
well wotkl.. kinda. was fun.. until they let nabs buy the best tiers from hc badges... seriously whats the point of raiding then??.. to easy nowadays...-.-- I was raiding and got some good gear, some of the best... and with the new patch ppl could buy the same gear for hc badges... so lame.. why bother raid to get the best gear then?? naaah..they made it too easy...

GU53 in EQ2 introduced pretty top notch PVP gear (PVP gear example). People could get a full set and all set bonuses in about 2 days of zerging in one zone... kind of a shame.

Some PVP gear is better than the x2 Raid quality gear (Tier 3 shard gear example), but the x4 Raid quality gear is still the best (Tier 4 shard gear example), with the best set bonuses and best stats. However, the x4 Raid's are EXTREMELY TOUGH, even in PVP gear with Mythical weapon and full masters...

So in a way EQ2 can be compared to WoW because of the gear, but never because of the raids. Raiding in EQ2 is freakin hardcore.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

FUDGE YES!

Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
/ban

Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:57 pm 

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: Aljdiy
GRATZ!!

Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Cool.

Hey can you send me a WoW trial for a bonus?

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I can, and if you then buy a month you get triple levelling (Which I think you get during the trial too), an exclusive mount and whilst the trial is happening we can teleport to eachother whenever you want

Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Cool, link me up baby. Sending PM to you with email address.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: Suokalmukki
Azent, lemme recruit you! 4 lvl 80's, 15 000g and some mates to boost us hah! i palyed wow for goof 3 years now, if you want easy lvling, and stuff like that! gimme a call =) but i think he recruited you anyway argh!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

He has recruited me indeed.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:17 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
No azcn!!!!! what are you doing!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

STUBBLE THE FEMALE GNOME ROGUE!!! I AM SO WOW!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:31 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
azcn2503 wrote:
I AM SO LAME!

FIXED

In other news, if anyone has a free trail I may be tempted to try it out.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Might try to play tonight.
Don't think I can get in to it though, the game is too err.. simple? I need to be proved wrong.

Sexy in-game screenshot from EQ2 to convert you:

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
Thats one damn old screen shot lol.

I am still wearing the blue armor!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Sexy!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Yeah I haven't really had much time to play on WoW unfortunately, and it's a raid night on EQ tonight which I would like to get involved in.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Ok, send us a message on stem when you do, i want ma tripul levulz

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail