It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Guild Wars2

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Remenissions
I can't wait personally
the first one was good, but i found it a bit pointless with a level 20 cap!

it was a bit too easy haha.

can't wait for the second one, same world in the future, more races, maybe NO level cap ? D:

what do you guys think? :D

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Guild Wars2

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
i believe level cap was 40 or 60 if im correct should be good i should probably re-install it an improve titles etc for my hall of monuments for more...bonus's?

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: teeps199
Tried GW 1, couldnt get into it, im a WoW guy myself.

but GW2 looks good so far, but all i've seen is the logo, hehe.

I'll definately pick it up and try it out when it is released

Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

kyhas, apparently the level caps going to be like 100, or it might be un-ending.. so you can just keep going :)

i looked on the wiki and IGN + a few other sites, it's not been confirmed

Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

no sadly not, my first character will be a slyvari though :P then maybe a human or charr :) main reason i will return is t see the 250 years or so that passes.......plus epic dragon battles :O

Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

i know!
it sounds sick
im thinking this could over-throw WoW

seeing as it has no monthly subscription fee, possibly a higher level cap, more advanced graphics and a number of races and classes :)

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

yeah at least untill WOW 2 is considered :/

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

think that'll happen?
i reckon wotlk was the last expansion to that!
i wonder how it'll hit players when WoW 2 comes out tho :|

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
GW1 was f***ng epic i was a necromancer/some other fancy race i cant remember

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

depends really what can they do bar new story line and graphics?

i mean if they change their gameplay they'd probably screw their fan base over

where as guild wars fan base is quite resilient to change i reckon form the sound of most of them :P.

plus its monthly fee free!! lol.

My paragon in GW1 is my main most armours etc i hope it was worth it :/ lol

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: teeps199
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2

i actually can't wait, nord race looks awesome.

gw1 was too limited, no jumping? no swimming? no fun.

only one race too, and i hated that almost all of the world was instanced, whats up with that.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

yeh they look quite good tbh :P
it was a very limited game, that's what put me off
and the fact most of it was instanced took away the expoloration aspect that WoW and other mmorpg's have

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

think though guild wars is quite on a bit now though, and its style was appropriate to its time. major changes might have broken it in play testing.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

yeh
which is why i can't wait for GW2!
hopefully be epic :)
and the new races, im lookin' forward to being something other than human

Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
More information coming this week :)

http://www.massively.com/2009/08/17/gui ... this-week/

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
i wouldnt mind this, never tried GW 1, but arnt they ment to be really hammerd at a story as aposed to, harvest make money buy bigger guns kill goblins :'( i cba with reading things in a game, i like to just play and know what im doing.

Get EQ3

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
I never really got into GW I, but if I was playing with some other people I probably would

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I played GW1 for about 1 hour. Wasn't worth my time.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: rebellion935
Loved Guild wars. The only MMO where I actually felt you could make a big difference by actually being good at the game. Couldnt be bothered with WoW or anything mashing the same button over and over to grind a different leveled monster.

Some of the stuff they said they will add to Guild wars 2 like the constant PvP fights you can just join in quickly then leave straight away sound brilliant and the context based skills sounded pretty good as well from what I remember.

By the way Chicken a lot of the story is told through cutscenes that are played when you start missions and yes there is the option to skip them.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES! GET RID OF INSTANCES!

Spoiler for Massive breasts and moist vagina:

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
Eh? is none of it open zone?

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

No idea. Hopefully it is all open zone. Instanced gameplay sucks to the bone marrow.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol guild wars is nothing BUT instanced bar towns etc where nothing happens, surely they would reflect this in a modern MMO though they wouldn;t survive with a story and graphic re-haul only.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: rebellion935
azcn2503 wrote:
No idea. Hopefully it is all open zone. Instanced gameplay sucks to the bone marrow.

I actually quite enjoyed it. I loved travelling into instances where I couldnt be disturbed by every random noob or prick who just happened to be there at the same time. Also it allowed for more team based play rather than just making a character and being able to play entirely on your own. Even though you can do this in guild wars with bots (some which were pretty good) it still forced you to actually work as a team.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

yeah that was good heroes killed it except end zones and then templates killed that. but you could go play by yourself if no one was on without inturruption

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail