It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: The Mostly Steam Deal Thread

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Cheap enough to make me use GFWL :o

EDIT: And amazingly, judging by this, it's not a pricing error (though 99% off would actually be 27p, I think)

Today only, though.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:09 pm 

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Si wrote:
Games for Windows Marketplace offer on AoE3

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-GB/Ga ... mpiresIII/

10p cheap enough :P

That's one epic deal. Had a brief moment of fear where I thought Kyle had been hacked (he sent me the link) and I'd just been scammed. :P

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
scammed out of 10p? im on hand to answer any fears to beign hacked :D

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

kyhas wrote:
scammed out of 10p? im on hand to answer any fears to beign hacked :D

But you never replied, fueling my fears. ><

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Watch this space. Well not this space, some other space. A Techious Event will happen due to this offer.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nope

I have to go to xbox.com to accept the terms and conditions (done) then I sign in and and I still have to do it, so I'm skipping it even if it is a good deal

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Nannal wrote:
nope

I have to go to xbox.com to accept the terms and conditions (done) then I sign in and and I still have to do it, so I'm skipping it even if it is a good deal

I had to do that and all was fine. Noscript?

Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
It kept telling me the EULA had changed and that I had to go to a different site so I gave up lol.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

azcn2503 wrote:
It kept telling me the EULA had changed and that I had to go to a different site so I gave up lol.

I simply logged in to xbox.com or something like that and clicked accept etc, and that was it. :\

Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I did that eventually but then it asked me for all my billing details. I just couldn't be bothered, even though it's a great deal at 10p it's still a game I'll never play and a waste of my precious GB's.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:25 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I'm confused about people saying they didn't buy it because it asked for billing details, seeing as you need to pay somehow (shame they don't accept Paypal though).

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:42 am 

Skillers wrote:
I'm confused about people saying they didn't buy it because it asked for billing details, seeing as you need to pay somehow (shame they don't accept Paypal though).

Yeah, same. I just paid for it as I would anything else. -^

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Yeah, they don't accept Paypal and I will never play it.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Give and get. Lots of Steam deals on every 24 hours until 30th November it would seem, and each day 30 people get chosen at random and get the top 5 games on their wishlists.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

By the way, you're only eligible if you have at least 10 games in your wishlist.

http://store.steampowered.com/get/

The terms etc at the bottom are useful to read.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Time to add more games I guess :P

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:52 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Blur for a tenner. http://store.steampowered.com/app/42640/

Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Supreme Commander 2 for £2.50: http://store.steampowered.com/app/40100/

Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

It's annoying, I bought it on weekend deal a short while ago for twice that :(

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:13 pm 

Metro2033 is £5 - http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/

Absolutely worth it.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Purchased Metro and Dirt 2

Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Just Cause 2 is £5. Worth it?

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Holiday sale begins. Many deals.

Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

EA STORE. EVERYTHING 50% OFF TODAY

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
I bought the Overlord Pack for 3€, just took a Look at the PS3 Store, but bleh. They're mostly offering Crap, comparing it to the Steam Off it's honestly pure Crap :D

Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:03 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 636 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next