It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This is a poll
Poll ended at Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Chicken-cheese 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Post Post subject: Re: BFBC2 Squad death match teams

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
going away on the 5th ;o

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Will your team will need to sort out someone to take your spot

games start on the thirty-first that's Wednesday

Are you familiar with the shmoo Mr fisher?

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
my team is in preparation for wynn-rar

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

HOLY HELL, LISTINGS!

TimeTeam1Team2Map
23:30Team RSTWCONHATCITFArica Harbor
22:30Derbyshire DivisionCharlie SquadWhitepass
21:30Why so seriousTeam 3Laguna Presa

screenshot the scores at the end of the match please.

Last edited by Nannal on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I really doubt those times are going to be convenient for people, it interferes with a lot of people's eating time and people who work may not even be home.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Indeed, feel free to negotiate however finding a time where everyone is free is impossible, there was a vote on the day, it came up as Wednesday so we play on Wednesday, however Scottie tells me he cant do Wednesday from 6-11 so that's why his matches are early and having all the matches close to each other seemed logical, I assumed people would be generally eating at around half seven as I do

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

scottie can also do after 10.30 if that's easier than 5.30. Guess we have to wait on our opponents to comment lol.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Wednesday I can do: 12:00am - 6.00pm 10:30pm-forever

2am sess!? Hell yeah.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's probably better sticking Scottie's team on last at 10:30, in that case.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:44 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

Changed to what should hopefully be more acceptable times for everyone

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

I can't do this wednesday or the next one or the next one. I am at school all day this wednesday and the next 2 weeks I have finals and have exams on both wednesdays

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

vee comma vee

there was a vote, it Wednesday by 1 vote, told Scottie the same thing

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
And what poll was this?

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

sorry that was written terribly, there was a vote upon which day the BFBC2 fights should be held, Wednesday won by a single vote

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hmm, perhaps the teams involved could organise the match times themselves if needed, that way a suitable time could probably be found. Seeing as there is also the RS and JH servers available, there should be atleast one server usable at a time.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:21 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

HOLY FUDGING BAD MEN IN A SOCK IS THIS A SUMMARY POST AS SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

THIS ENTIRE FUDGING POST IS IN CAPS BECAUSE IT'S MOSTLY STUFF MENTIONED BEFORE, OFTEN AMENDED BUT ALREADY POSTED ELSEWHERE WITHIN THIS GORRAM THREAD

• GAMES START TOMORROW, THE 31ST OF MARCH IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2010 (IT'S A WEDNESDAY)
  • THE FIRST ROUND OF MATCHES HAS BEEN DECIDED, SO HAS THE MAPS THAT THE TEAMS WILL BE PLAYING UPON THE TABLE IS BELOW
  • THE TEAMS ARE THE TEAMS ARE THE TEAM, CHECK THE TABLE BELOW IF YOU ARNT SURE IF YOU'RE IN A TEAM (YOU REAAALLY OUGHT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE!)
  • IF YOU ARE IN A TEAM AND DON'T WANT TO PLAY, DON'T TURN UP AND SHOUT AT THE PERSON IN POSITION 1 IN THE TEAM (THAT'S THE LEFT MOST NAME IN YOUR TEAM THAT ISN'T THE NAME OF A TEAM, APPARENTLY I HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU IN VERY BASIC TERMS SO LEFT IS THE SIDE THAT AVATAR IS ON ( THE AVATAR IS A LITTLE PICTURE AT THE SIDE OF EACH POST)
  • MATCHES WILL BE WON BY HAVING THE GREATEST KDR (YEAH YOU WANT TO GET AS MANY KILLS AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT DYING)
  • THE BEST TEAM OF THE WEEK WILL HAVE IMMUNITY FOR NEXT WEEKS GAMES, THEY WILL BE SAFE (THEY CAN PLAY IN A FRIENDLY IF THEY FIND A SIDE TO PLAY AGAINST) THE WOST TEAM OF THE WEEK IS OUT!(THEY CAN STILL PLAY IN A FRIENDLY IF THEY WANT)
  • TWO TEAMS PER MATCH
  • IF THE OTHER TEAM DOESN'T SHOW UP, YOU GET 50 KILLS, PUTTING YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE POSITION THEREFORE IT IS IN THE OTHER TEAMS BEST INTERESTS TO REMIND EACH OTHER OF WHEN THEIR GAMES ARE SO AS NOT TO GIVE ONE TEAM FREE IMMUNITY FROM NEXT WEEKS GAMES!
  • THE GAMES AREN'T HIGHLANDER AS THIS RULE IS UNENFORCEABLE, YOUR TEAM OF ENGINEERS WILL DO WELL!
  • TEAM LEADERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO SCREEN SHOT, UPLOAD AND POST THE SCORES IN THIS THREAD, YES THAT MEANS WE GET TWO POSTS PER FIGHT, NO THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER(USE SPOILER TAGS PLEASE, SAVE THE FORUM STRETCHING (I CANT CHANGE PEOPLE'S POSTS MYSELF SO MODS FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT HERE) )
  • TEAM LEADERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BEFORE THEIR MATCHES IF POSSIBLE, IF I CANT CONTACT YOU THEN I CANT WARN YOU, SO BE ALERT!
  • HAVING LESS TEAM MATES THAN ANOTHER TEAM IS NOT A DISADVANTAGE, IT MEANS YOU ONLY HAVE TO RELY ON YOURSELF GETTING A KDR OF AT LEAST 1:1 AS OPPOSED TO YOUR ENTIRE TEAM MANAGING IT AS WELL
  • THERE IS A PRIZE, IT WILL BE HALF-DECENT AND PRESENTED AT TECHIOUS LAN '10
  • IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO THE LAN, YOUR PRIZE IS DEPRIVING SOMEONE OF SOMETHING NICE

TimeTeam1Team2Map
23:30Team RSTWCONHATCITFArica Harbor
22:30Derbyshire DivisionCharlie SquadWhitepass
21:30Why so seriousTeam 3Laguna Presa

Teams Member 1 Member 2 Member 3 Member 4 Substitute
Derbyshire Division NannalRebHarryBeebee
TWCONHACITFTehSi (Currently)ScottieMcWiIlWynney
Why so serious?SkillersAzcnAzraeleusInsilin1i
Charlie SquadWildRussRomperBlackvainNaarrr
Team 3PebblesChipmonkcheeks
Team RSUncle FlasherTeftyBadgerBaron

holy shoot a poop is this non-capslocked Awesome sauce

right time to be civil, here's what happens, at your allotted time you join the Techious BFBC2 server, there will be a password it will be your team number multiplied by the other teams team number ( for example the first match is why so serious vs "Team 3" so as why so serious is team 3 and "Team 3" is team 5 the password will be 15) this is to stop teams accidentally joining during the wrong match , you don't need to be in our mumble or anything and the map will be wrong. Ten minutes later if the other team has not joined, you win! Otherwise they join the server, the map changes as soon as everyone is into the right squads and the games begin, there is no waiting period,the next 50 kills will be frantic and over hopefully not too quickly, your team leaders will take screen shots score boards, you leave the server,the screen shots get uploaded and posted in this thread, you wait with baited breath for the other results to come in and an over all loser and an overall winner is declared, you wait a week and this all happens again.

your questions go below here however that should sum everything up pretty nicely, encourage all players to read the forum post

Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Multi Poster
Multi Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I think I can post for all of my team on this one but 22.30 to start a game ,you are having a laugh.It won't happen from us most of us have to work so that time is ridiculous.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Imo Nannal, let people organise their own times for Matches and put a week limit on the match timer, if they dont play, both get a loss.

:/

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Spoiler for Nannals original post:
so calm down and talk to me about rearranging the time, I've stated clearly on both our forums and your forums that the times are negotiable, The times I'm advising are based upon what's best for me and that seemed to fit around everyone, I can see this is an impossibility, if you want to change the time, then present me with a decent time and I'll tell you if my team (who you will be against) can manage that.

it's all based upon one day so that I don't have to lock the server down at random times when we have the potential for others to be playing upon it and the server operator who will most probably be me isn't forced into dropping whatever he is up to setup a match

This is an improved set of ideas:

• All teams pick a captain.
  • The two captains playing should discuss with all members the best times
  • The best time is sorted between Wednesday and Thursday.
  • Tell someone that can password a server at a suitable time
  • We can all go ahead and play at there time
  • Everyone gets to play at their time.

Last edited by Nannal on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

The times aren't fixed in stone from what im aware.

both getting a loss wouldn't really work as it's meant to be a knockout kinda thing.

With 3 servers I'm sure it's possible for teams to come to an agreement on when they play. It's not a huge deal to stick to the schedule as it just isn't flexible enough.

*EDIT* nannal ninja ><

Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I nominate Nannal :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

I think that was pretty much decided

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

nannal as captain? Your funeral d00ds

Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Wynney as player?
We don't need funerals :D

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Multi Poster
Multi Poster

Works better for us also we have our server we can use if need be. :D

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next