It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Gran Turismo 4

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Ivew finally got the best racing game ever. But i cant play it. I dnt have enough memeory card space! It wont run without enoug memory. It sucks so much. Im going to gloucester this afternoon 2 get 1! Cos ive got orthodontist.

Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
You told me that your disk has a huge scratch in it! Make your mind up!

Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:13 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

yeah and that. so i have a new disk and mmory card and it is SO AMAZING!!!!! I have a Mitsubishi Lancer 92 as my first car. I have won 15 races and i am saving up for a Audi Quattro! I have the walkthrough too, and did my first lap of Nurburgring Nordshcliefe(?) in 9:21.73 in a Chevrolet Coorvtte 1967 stingray. thats just 4 seconds slower than Juan Manual Fangio in a Maserarti 250F in 1957 in one of the greatest GP's of all time!

Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

LOL, OK.

15 races already! LOL! Welldone on the Nurburgring, BTW. Now do it under 5....

Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:55 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

The GT website record is 5:06. Thats phenominal! I got a 8:20 last night in a Toyota Triathalon car. It looks sweet! Ill see if i can get an image. Its 25 races now. (Geo HMWK stopped me from doing more)! I now have up the international a licences so i can do any race. But i dnt have a powerful enough car yet...

Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well, you've got to beat it! Well done, though...

Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:16 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Broke 8 Minutes in my souped up Mitsubishi Lancer last night. Ive found out that every race you win gives you 0.169% completatage. Even if you do the Le mans 24 hours it still only gives you a 0.169%! Thats not fair. A race around the test rack for a lap (thats 6 miles) gives you 0.169% to. It isnt fair thatyu have to ALL 552 races, 35 championships and 34 driving chellenges. That is alot.

Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:24 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

It's easier to code the 0.169%, you'll find that 0.169% is the percentage of a single race in the total of races and stuff to do.

Well, if you didn't do it all, it wouldn't be 100%, would it?

Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:54 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Go [url]http://www.piggybackinteractive.com/en/guides/secret_videos/?id_guide_video=16[/url] to see the video for the 5:06 miunute lap of the Nurburgring. It was set by the guy who one the GT4 European league. Be warned on dial up connections this will take FOREVER because it is almost 2 GIGAbytes of film!

47/50 races now. Thats 93.5%! Hmm. Now whos the best? Thats still only a tenth of te game though!

Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

2GB? No, 35MB more like! Look at the numbers when it's loading. How did you get 2GB? Anyway, it's still unsuitable for DU users (unless you want to spend 4 hours downloading it).

As for the video - that player was MENTAL! and the car... 250mph! (ish). WOW!

Could have done with some sound.

Who's the best? I think he is, unless you can show us otherwise....

Oh, and as for the resolution (if anyone was going to complain), that's the highest a PS2 can output....

Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:40 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

That guy was the best in EUROPE! Im probably never even going to get close to that time.I did a 7:21 last night in a TVR Cerbera V12 with 1024 HP! With max downforce. And im up to abpout 10.6% conmpleteage.

Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

1024 HP!!! What the.... That's HUGE! Keep going, you're eating away at your time. Try to get under 6 minutes now....

Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:34 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Yeah, i put better exhuast on it to make 1084BHP! Now i cant find a straight long enough for it to top out on the nitrous! I have hit 245MPH at Fuji, but i havent had a chnce to get on the test trck and see if i can beat 250! But when i get to march the first (im nly at the 19th Oct) i unlock the first Le Mans track. The one WITHOUT chicanes down the mulsanne (Hunaundieries) straight. Ill be able to crack 275 i reckon down there. Its 3 miles long!

Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

OOh, that's fast. Then the corner comes up to your face a bit too fast...

Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:56 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

YEAH! I clocked 287.5 MPH! It was in my TVR! Min downforce and max ratios on the gears!

Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:04 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Oooh, nice! Now see if you can use it to do the Nurburgring a bit quicker, now that you have a faster car than that guy.

Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:22 pm 

Post Post subject:

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
They need a Veyron in GT4.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

The Veyron is to new! the game was released at the start of 05, the Veyron was released to the public (ie. letting them know about it) in about may.

Anyway, i got 7:02 in an Audi touring car. An A4 DTM car. I let my B-spec guy drive and he couldnt get under 7:10! Im up to like 16% now too.

The TVR is crap at braking and cornering, it just goes like the wind in a straight line.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
The Veyron has been in the know for a long long long time!!

Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Ooh, nice car. Clackson reviewed in November of this year for the Times (actually only 3 days ago) - [url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=16&url=http%3A//driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0%2C%2C12529-1890873%2C00.html&ei=D8yNQ6TiCY-kQbuvrf4B&sig2=IODYw364O0qOnHKgOMXf_A]Clicky[/url]
He usually gets them quickly, so GT4 was probably released before the car.

Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:00 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

I got 6:21 in an AMG Mercedes CLK Race car. Thats 3 minuters quicker than my first time! The record for the CLK is 5:51 though. It will take me a while to get it that low.

67/70 races now. And i have a Jag E-Type. LUSH!

Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Keep working at it.

Oooh, an E-Type, nice!

Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:59 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

113/117! Thats over 97%! 35 cars and climbing. Ive unlocked the endurance events too. Im going to win the Toyota Minolta tonight! Yipee!

Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:15 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Wow, good for you!

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:59 pm 

Post Post subject:

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Ive got it, and ive done it! Toyota Minolta race car and 305.88MPH! Pity iu couldnt get 500KPH! Thats only 312MPH. Thats stiull real quick.

I got my first sub six minute lapin my AMG Merc with 5:59! Close.

135/138 now! 2 endurance won! 100 laps of the twin ring motegi super speedway and 66 laps of El Capitan

Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail