It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: New Year

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
So, I was thinking about it.

What about we planning somet
hing for New Year. I am tempted to come over, but I wont if there'd be nothing planned. So, the Question is, would you want to do something? Having a nice Evening, drink a Bit, have Fun, see Fireworks?

Not only asking the Techious Peepls. Also talking about the other People like Lamsey, Sügge
stive (I HOPE SO D:<), Siggs, maybe even Door to sex Things up. So we would meet up again, not just for Gaming on LAN. I'd like it.

Please post if you are interested.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: New Year

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
YES

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm interested but can't conclusively say anything else. :)

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

schlurbi wrote:
Door to sex Things up.

...what things are we talking about here?

I'd love to come, but two things get in the way; money and study. I'll know closer to the time, same with Thorpe Park... but otherwise :no:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn

I might be interested.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: lamsey
I am in, but I will need to know well in advance about dates, since I will be up north for Christmas. I am more than willing to come back down for new year, though.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: siggs_gbr
I am interested, fo' sho, but I normally have plans, if not big ones. I'm a maybe?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: Suggestive_Leg
Ok. I might be able to jump in. Keep me updated.

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Door wrote:
schlurbi wrote:
Door to sex Things up.

...what things are we talking about here?

I'd love to come, but two things get in the way; money and study. I'll know closer to the time, same with Thorpe Park... but otherwise :no:

>Studying
I lol'd.

I might be up for something, I should be 18 by then too. Well, that's what my ID will say ;o

Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

azcn2503 wrote:
YES

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Spree
Posting Spree

Steam Login Name: Bellemorte
I'd be up for that. With some bonfire baked potatoes and marshmallows.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

So then. Suggestions? Plan?

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: will2k123
Orgy @ Liam's.

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: lamsey
Current roll call:

Yes: Schlurbi, Aaron, Met, Lamsey, Belle Morte
Maybe: Door, Hawke, Siggs, Nikki, Harry

I'm willing to play host again if people want, but I would imagine that somewhere in the Gloucester area might be more suitable given that most people are probably going to be around that neck of the woods.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Bumping the Shit out of this <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> Thread. FUCK!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I will do anything and everything. I can go anywhere :) as long as I can get back to work. I dunno when work starts again though. Like... the 3rd of Jan? Maybe the 4th. I don't know. I hope there will be lots of Crabbies.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
I am a maybe (but leaning towards a no as there is a chance I may have a collision with "come to X for new years"), but put me down for a maybe and ill keep you up to date.

Last edited by Si on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer

Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Si wrote:
I am a maybe, there is a chance I may have a collision with "come to X for new years", but put me down for a maybe and ill keep you up to date.

Yeah I'm in with this. I'd offer my house in Swansea, but its a million miles from everyone really and it's a bit small for like 10 or so people :|

Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
cant promise, i've had to work every years eve and day for the last 5 years so yeah.

Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

You could possibly book it off in advance :)

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

nope they want me to work christmas OR new years and i choose to work new years so christmas is a family thing

Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Cool stuff I guess. Maybe that's the difference between our employers. I could just say I won't work and they'd be cool with it lol.

Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

then again i have alot of work to be doing over christmas it seems so maybe i shall be free for a night of relaxing? :P

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Yayyy

Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Anyone have any ideas yet? Really going to have to get a move on

Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail