It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: ETF2L Highlander league

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Any time, really.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:28 pm 

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Same for me, almost any time I guess, but if I have any issues with suggested times I will say so.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Bump, could do with a couple more players for this.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:53 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I won't be playing in this now.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
ETF2L wrote:
The Groups and Fixtures have now been added to the site, so all Highlander Challenge teams should be able to see who they need to play and when. Please start arranging your first week fixtures now – they are visible on your ‘My Matches’ page, as well as on your Team page. If you have not scheduled your games before the Monday of the week they should be played (for example Monday 27th September for Week 1), then a default date will be assigned for that match.

It’s important here, just before we kick off , to once again remind all players about our rules! This is incredibly useful information to know, especially rules specific to the Highlander Competition, and will save many a headache should any problems arise. Another great place to look for answers is our FAQ Section, but as ever, if you can’t find the answer to a question or have difficulty, request an admin through our IRC channel #etf2l. Simply join through your own IRC client, or use our built in IRC Plugin on the Support Page, and type “!admin” to receive help!

We would also like to take this opportunity to reiterate the need for team leaders to take all relevant screenshots of their matches (status screenshots and the final scoreboard of each map) to ensure we can easily process results. All players should record personal demos, whilst a SourceTV demo should also be recorded. This enables us to quickly sort any problems in the unlikely event that one should arise.

Finally, we hope that all team leaders will stay organised throughout the Challenge by contacting their opponents in ample time to organise the date and time of matches. We recommend this be done through comments on the specific Match Page, but if games are organised on IRC or Steam (or any other messaging platform), please post this information up on the Match Page so admins are kept up to speed! Remember your team will have to play all it´s matches or you will not be eligible for a medal.

We’re thoroughly excited to be finally kicking off the Highlander Community Challenge, and we hope you are too! Here’s to a fantastic tournament!

The fixtures for our group are up and ready to be organised! View them on our team-page:
http://etf2l.org/teams/10188/

Week 1 commences on the 27th of September. So our first game needs to be played by sunday 3rd october.
What is the best day for everybody? :)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Any is good for me

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I honestly don't know as I'm starting Uni soon. Weekends are definite for me :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Generally any time on weekends preferably.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

First week, any time is alright, though weekend is probably better.

Also, anything we can run so that the demos and screenies are automatic?

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:27 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

BigBadBert proposed to play at 02/10/2010 20:30. Sounds reasonable to me and good for others as its the weekend. Lets try and get 9 for that specific time/date then?

As for automatically recording personal demos and screenshots: http://orangad.com.ua/
Very handy tool. Just have a quick read of what it is and the convars you can set :)

Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
is your team set in stone? as in a roster haded to them before hand? If not i can tell you on the day if i can come.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:36 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

This is our ETF2L roster, Kyhas: http://etf2l.org/teams/10188/

The rules are that you may have a maximum of 14 for a highlander roster, which we do at the moment. So nobody else can be added to the roster unless somebody leaves. Any of these 14 players can make the team of 9 for any match (As long as the buddy [Me] is only playing restricted 'buddy' classes).

However the rules also allow 2 default mercs meaning you will be able to play as long as you are registered on ETF2L.org.

So go and register an account on ETF2L.org! ^-^

Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Saturday ideal, I will carry our team so don't worry if you guys are bad. Got these new private hacks and destroying heads now.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:30 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Wynney wrote:
Saturday ideal, I will carry our team so don't worry if you guys are bad. Got these new private hacks and destroying heads now.

How much did they cost :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
karel_varel: RAT - Ježek! wrote:
hi..

can we play this match next weekend?? saturday 2.10.2010 at 20:30 CEST?

add me on steam if you would like to..

have a nice day

So thats 7:30 our time. Good for everyone?

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
should be fine yeh.

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
any weekends are cool with me :)

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail