It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Techious LAN'10 Early Discussion

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Skillers wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Will we be required to wipe the pr0nZ from our computers?

No, you must double its size with self made amateur videos.

Be careful what you ask of me.

><

Techious lan '10 :blameskillers:

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Littlecook
i think the same as this years, but have say a day of everyone in gloucester or ross just chilling and shopping and BURGER STAR! (for aaron :D) im not totally sure if i can, due to holiday with family then going to beach a lot :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
ooh Avanger remember our little plan<3 ^^ (6)

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Ine wrote:
ooh Avanger remember our little plan<3 ^^ (6)

Uhoh...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

shhh Hawke,thats a secret hahah XD (A) (6) ... I can't wait:=)

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
:o

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol Will. we Mc's got some awesome plans too:)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:36 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Check for knives, They could be planning anything.
They say alot about videogame violence and rampages, CSS MADE ME DO A SCHOOL SHOOTING!?!?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol harry

Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:36 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
TCHS'10 LAN shooting :o I TOLD HIM DO LONG PLANT >_<

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahaha +1 will

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Just a suggestion, can we have the karaoke this time?! ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Has anybody got an amplifier and lead? I'll probably be bringing my keyboard and an amp would probably do wonders as it's pretty quiet and I really don't want to risk breaking it just to be heard to people above screams and shouts of rage and pwnage happening elsewhere if people catch my drift :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Littlecook
i am sorry to say that i am in crete during the lan so if there is anything i can help with before im happy to :)

Ine please go along with the plan its awesome!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Hawke wrote:
Has anybody got an amplifier and lead? I'll probably be bringing my keyboard and an amp would probably do wonders as it's pretty quiet and I really don't want to risk breaking it just to be heard to people above screams and shouts of rage and pwnage happening elsewhere if people catch my drift :)

If it makes sound, theres a good chance I have a set of cables thatll connect it to anything, including speakers ;)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I came over an application form on facebook to the lan 2010. I did fill it in although is this nessecary atm? And also I'd like some more details about where to book plane tickets/train or whatever I need to get to the lan. I probably will be ordering tickets soon, cuz it's alot cheaper to book this early.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Khas is the one to talk to when he's around for places to stay, you could also ask where Schlurbi stayed last year and see if he can help ^^

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

ah yes thanks. Yeah, I was hoping to bring along my boyfriend and we probably will be needing a place to stay as its a long trip, and we probably will come a few days before the lan. (we're btw willing to help with anything with the lan. So if you need help we're glad to help)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
LAN is on the 31st in Highnam, near Gloucester.

Places to stay nearby would mostly be found in Gloucester or Newent, can probably find some on Google. Schlurbi stayed at the New Inn in Glos, I think.

The most convenient international airports would be Birmingham and Bristol, which have regular trains running to Glos (not too expensive either, £10 ish on the day). Someone local should be able to help you from Glos (Myself, Si, Kyhas, DHR, Metty, Wigo, Aaron, Dan all live very close, Wynney is a bit further out, may have missed some people).

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:42 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Thank you:) That was quite helpful. I will look into booking tickets asap I have some money for it. Also I'd like to confirm if its ok for my boyfriend to come along? He is gaming TF2, CS, L4D2 etc, and we probably will stay in England a bit longer than the lan, since I've never been to England before, and might visit friends around etc. So would be very handy if he was allowed to come along. I remember reading people can bring people to lan, if you have sorted it out with the ones in charge? And also I'd like to know What are the prices ish of the Inn pr day?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

He would be allowed, as long as you both pay the entrance fee (which will probably be £10 each, includes food for the day). To any others wanting to bring friends: We MUST be aware sometime prior to the event and we reserve the right to refuse beforehand, most likely in the case that you would like to bring a lot of friends not known to the clan (as it is a clan/community event).

No idea on the price of the New Inn, though this appears to be their website, which states £64/night.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:18 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

OK:) thanks once again. Although Its good to know its ok. Cuz I'd be quite >.< if we ordered tickets for two, and then got to know a few days before lan only one is allowed to come. And Ofc both will be paying the entry fee:)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Is the date still set as the last weekend in July? Also is DHR's ban of me going still in effect? D:

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yes and what ban?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

And btw. IS the lan set to one day lan? Or as I thought I saw on the application form maybe 2 days? ( i thought there was an option of a vote of what style? ) sry if I misunderstood

Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next