It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: ED has moved fully to it's new site.

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Me, me, me, me and me?

Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
unfortunately, dual (or quin?) accounting is illegal.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Damn, but you must admit, that would be the best team of all time :P

Sun May 31, 2009 12:12 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everyone knows 5 of you > Re1ease :o. That's pretty darn good!

Sun May 31, 2009 12:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Re1ease better be the top CSS team in the world.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:34 am 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
There is no top team, there are no pr0 teams, there is just wynney, and the rest.

Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

He's a top css player, who plays for Dignitas :P

Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Rofl Wynney, remember panky in dd2 at long. Hes like "what do i do!! wHat should i do?!?!"
-may as well save... stay down in pit.
*boom*
Panky runs outa pit then gets killed on a save xD

Sun May 31, 2009 9:13 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Forgive me if i bunk out on you. My Dad pulls the plug on the PC.
Steam Login Name: tchs_scout
I didnt know this,
Fucking panky @ legendary.com

Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

rofl yeh. Inferno was still better though.

"rush banana". "wheres banana" "...A site..." "oh ok..." "pank why are you going towards apps"...."this is the way to A?"..."no apps goes to b"...."brb"..."sigh...?!" Pank goes afk in middle of mid and gets awped ><.

There's also always the time we were the last 2 left in apps on inferno...

So I'm watching the window, and then all of a sudden I get knifed. Panks looking right at the guy, watches me get knifed and then the guy kills him.

"WTF PANK"..."oh, I thought he was you". ><><><><><><><

Sun May 31, 2009 12:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
Iff im gonna be honest, panky sounds like matt dont u think,

How is this complicated.

Hellfire: 'OK OK LISTEN , ALL BUY RUSH WEAPONS WELL DO A B SPLIT'

low and behold, matt is there with awp deagle and no nades and no armour! N1 ,

xD. not to mention kriss camping in spawn with scout. xD

Sun May 31, 2009 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

MACHINE GUN RUSH TO C!

Sun May 31, 2009 6:20 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Shotguns alpha.

Sun May 31, 2009 6:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

lol idd, but iff im gonna be totally honest about this:

I wanna play serious,
I wanna win,
The ED teams we shud be aiming to be of a similar standard to [iff we were to approach this properly] are nothing SPECIAL [obv alot higher standard still] - but we can be good as a team.
Iff im gonna be totally honest, iff were not gonna approach this with a degree of seriousness, it wont be fun for anyone as i can guarantee somet along the lines of 16-0 to 16-5 iff we role rounds strat-less baiting, which isnt fun at all, [im not suggesting this is gonna happen as we have experienced players such as wynney dave oggy etc that will organise us..], all im saying is it wont be cutthroat or #5on5.css LOW/DUST2, and the degree of seriousness isnt massive, just need to be organised, - i aint suggesting this isnt what u think aswell, im just well... asking what the plan is? [core5/core7/funteam/whole of techious on roster]

IM NOT suggesting we shudnt go in there for a laugh and relaxed, but without some preperation and organisation and we WONT have a GREAT time.

Sun May 31, 2009 6:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Organisation and strats are fine, but playing for anything other than to have fun is bad. Sure, winning is nice, but you shouldn't care if you lose. All the times we have had people playing CSS seriously it has ended badly...

Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

hmmm k, so no one hass ever experienced any fun out of seriousness? , i had this conversation with kriss and he didnt understand either, last time i played fun i had the 2nd best time of my life off css [after mixing with dhr and co vs low dust2, NINJA and machine gun ftw, nannal clutch iff i remember rightly, im laughing now thinking bout dhr on ts shouting like nannal was master of css - something along those lines *thinks he got the story wrong*]
back to the point -
good idea to enter a fun side and a css player side [ofcourse mix em up iff possible..], i know people who play a variety of games will like to have a fun time in ED, maybe this is a bad idea and its jsut better to have 1 roster? u tell me..

i know for fact people will get pissed off with me and i dont want that to happen ><

Sun May 31, 2009 6:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I have had fun doing it, but trust me, seriousness easily leads to rage.

Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Oggy has nailed it there. It starts off alright, then gets too serious and exclusive and people don't like it. Rage builds, everyone argues, all goes to hell.

Sun May 31, 2009 6:53 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Im talking about serious gameplay lol, no way am i suggesting non-css players shud be flamed iff they do somet retarded, maybe facepalmed but not flameddddd [iff i sound like i think im king of css, i know im not, im just saying having a realistic approach to ED will be beneficial and i know all the staff are most likely to share that opinion]. so now its clear we wont approach ED like search low i think itll be a good thing to do as a clan, i however will play serious but it wont affect others in ANY negative way, iff it does u have the right to tell me to jog on and thats fair enough because were approaching this as a clan and the concept of the clan is fun, so im all for that and im sure [ i hope ] itll prove to be a fun activity for ALL :O:O xD

Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

dw lads i'll just carry. DROPPING BOMBS SINCE 07 2k9 BRAP BRAP

Sun May 31, 2009 8:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

And i heard it's began.

Thats the thing, techious will never succed with anything more than the basic RUSH LONG A, wynney, frank, if you want a team that will listen to everything, sadly this isn't the place, and i think everyone here can admit they dont always listen(saying they do would be a blatant lie), we just gotta go with the "long a with shotguns RAAAAAR" mentality, otherwise it'll cause another split...

Sun May 31, 2009 9:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol, most TCHS matches I play in nobody listens so I don't expect anything different in ED :P

Sun May 31, 2009 10:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

It's no fun to take things too seriously :P

All we need is for people to listen enough not to rage, but also for people not to expect too much from everyone (as that also causes rage).

As Ogris says, this has happened plenty of times in the past with bad results. TCHS simply isn't the place for super serious playing. We're a long term community clan, and we all know serious CSS clans last a couple of months at best...

Sun May 31, 2009 10:39 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Frank G W wrote:
hmmm k, so no one hass ever experienced any fun out of seriousness? , i had this conversation with kriss and he didnt understand either, last time i played fun i had the 2nd best time of my life off css [after mixing with dhr and co vs low dust2, NINJA and machine gun ftw, nannal clutch iff i remember rightly, im laughing now thinking bout dhr on ts shouting like nannal was master of css - something along those lines *thinks he got the story wrong*]
back to the point -
good idea to enter a fun side and a css player side [ofcourse mix em up iff possible..], i know people who play a variety of games will like to have a fun time in ED, maybe this is a bad idea and its jsut better to have 1 roster? u tell me..

i know for fact people will get pissed off with me and i dont want that to happen ><

Oh man, that D2 match was friggen hilarious. Even won a few rounds xD MG's, Deagles, Scout rushes xD Was so epically lol.

I've never gotten pleasure out of anything serious though either. Only thing that was kinda competitive (and serious) I got a lot of pleasure out of was that Brawl Tourney I went to ages ago. Mainly because you got to meet the people, talk about it, etc.

I kinda half agree on the two teams thing though. Although, that in itself would cause a split lol.

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

people who just want to play fun wars can surely just jump in some IRC matches :\

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:42 am 
 Profile E-mail