It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 3:46 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Dan in Hospital.. :(

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Wooferman
Hey all, Im writting on behalf of my bro dan.
Not long ago he was run over, but was recovering until this morning.
He was attempting to walk again, when he pulled some of his stitches out and now has to remain in hospital over nite as they have got to do a skin graph. He told me to post on here apoligising for not being able to participate in the current competion being held tonite and feels rele bad about it. He understands that he might not be accpeted into TCHS and is rele sorry if you feel he has wasted your time. If this is the case, he will be re-applying as soon as hes better and no longer in bed rest. He hopes you all understand and is sorry for this happening in such short notice. He apoligises to his team and hopes them all the best. He's sure theyll do better with out him.

Thanks for your time

Kieren (Dan's Bro) :)

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Dan in Hospital.. :(

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Tell him it's not a problem.

We should be able to find a sub in regards as CutThroat.

As for his application, I noticed him saying he had problems being active recently, so I have extended his application as he was doing well to begin with.

Thank you for telling us, and we wish him a speedy recovery :)

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:14 pm 

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Thanks, ill let him no :)

Im sure he'll be happy to hear your so understanding :)

Gd luck with the competition..! :)

Kieren (Dan's Bro) :)

Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Ouch, hope he's doing ok! Along with a speedy recovery.

Probably would have been my teams most skilled player, and no he goes and does this! Hehe, only joking.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
hes a strong one, he'll be up and about in not time.

but good luck with the hospital food :P

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
Unlucky, hope he gets better

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Markus is right.
if you can survive the food you'll be fine :)

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Techious isn't the evil dictatzors with no compassion (I believe there is some). If someone gets hit by a car or whatnot, their application wont just be dissolved because they have no way of getting online etc!

I wish him a speedy recovery. :)

Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:55 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Wynney wrote:
hes a strong one, he'll be up and about in not time.

but good luck with the hospital food :P

Haha ^^

Dan is Brick! =D Nothing can stop that lad =) Good Luck. Best Wishes ^^

God Speed my friend =P

Daveoooo =)

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Banned
Banned

Steam Login Name: link0704
thats sad to hear ! i dont no the lad but its tragic my brother got hit in the head with a granny on a moped lol spun him like a top hes alive to tell the tail :P he found a 2 pound coin in the road lol and got hit in the head for pickin it up :P owned i say

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:00 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

obv aimbot ;)

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:15 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Banned
Banned

Steam Login Name: link0704
yeah she was like a bat out of helll !

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

haha so much for the youth being dangerous on the road eh ;)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Heyy all :) its me Dan! :D

I got home this morning and have only just got out of bed lol.. ive been on this numb giving cream stuff that i had to put on my leg as i was told it would feel like it was melting off if i didnt :S :(.. :D lol so i not been able to walk all day :/

Im so so sorry for not being able to participate in cuthroat.. i was so gutted wen they said they was gna have to graph :(

I hope it all went well and that youll do another 1 soon! :) Who won btw? lol there was some confusion i think? lol

I hope to see you all soon on the battlefield! :)

Oh and thnx skillers m8 for extending my application :) much appreciated! :D

- Dan

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
B2 won, as I'm sure Wynney will be happy to inform you, lol.

NP with your application, hope you get better soon.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:40 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

WE WERE THE OBV WINNERS :D:D:D

welcome back mr. hitbounce :P speedy recovery wished to u ofc ;)

Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail