It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: clan games

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: wigouche
well as we restart the forum i thought it mite b good idea 2 create a new clan game list for the main games i know we play and a list of games we could start to play more as a clan:

Main games :
CSS
TF2
TMU

other games ocationaly played as clan :
EVE online
CS
HLDM
HL2 DM
garry's mod
galactic battle grounds
comand n coquer (various vertions)

this is a list of other games tht the clan could expand into from the games i own:
The Matrix Online
Crysis
Dawn of War Dark Crusade
Trackmania Nations
Call of Duty 2
Sven Co-op (realy ne hl mod)
Dungeon Siege
Full Spectrum Warrior
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Age of Empires III
Far Cry
Unreal Tournament
Halo
Jedi Knight (ne of them)
FEAR
Battlefield 2 Demo
Call of Juarez
Call of Duty
Age of Empires
Day of Defeat 1.3
Age of Mythology
Age of Empires II
Dawn of War
Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Expansion
Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome
Ground Control II
Dawn of War Winter Assault
Ricochet

mmm theres sm more but thts the bulk of the ones that are multiplayer.

and well just wana see if ne1 else wants 2 start playing some other games as a clan , i or sm1 will hopfully edit this post if we do start playing other games or there are any other games i already missed .

Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: clan games

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
BF2 demo is absolutely brilliant. Especially if you can find a server that doesn't punish for TK.

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol yeah but then tht dose kinda defeats the object lol

Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Crysis could be a good one to expand to, but I don't really get on with it personally.

Battlefield games can be pretty good, I know a couple of us have BF2 full version.

Command and Conquer is an excellent route, I think. Or some other strategy games, like WIC (very interesting multiplayer on that, lots of co-ordination).

Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol iv still never got the multiplayer of crysis to work lol, mmm yeah starting up a stratergy games as a regurly played thing mite be good only prob is there not as casual played multiplayer as u av 2 set up the games n cnt be added mid game like we do on CSS n TF2

Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

RTS games don't really work very well with midgame joining, as that puts you at a severe disadvantage over everyone else. I think WIC might have an AI switch option, but that's about it.

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:31 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Random thought... OpenTTD is one of the few that actually works with halfway in joining.... :/

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

mmmm dos ne1 think this could b a gd idea :

game chalanges
efectivly peeps tht have a game tht they think would be good for the clan set a chalangefor the other that they could do as like a test 2 see if thy want 2 get it into the clan though this dos require a multiplayre demmo probably

example eve fre trial torminent lol

Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, OpenTTD is a good game for multiplayer. We need to do that again at somepoint. I wouldn't mind trying to co-operatively build a really effective rail network.

Challenges are a good idea, but thinking of them are hard, especially as the only common games we have are FPS, really, and they're hard to set challenges for.

I guess by EvE-O free trial tournament you mean everyone creates a free trial at the same time and then there's a combat tournament near the end of the free trials (of course, forbidding interference from "elder" characters)? That would be pretty fun, but I doubt many would want to do that.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:15 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

yeah but would be realy fun if peeps would do it lol
and mite even persuade sm1 else 2 get it lol

i never got how openTTD wrked lol

Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I kinda guessed xP

OpenTTD takes a bit to get used to, but once you get it, it's really good.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:15 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Wigouche wrote:
mmmm dos ne1 think this could b a gd idea :

game chalanges
efectivly peeps tht have a game tht they think would be good for the clan set a chalangefor the other that they could do as like a test 2 see if thy want 2 get it into the clan though this dos require a multiplayre demmo probably

example eve fre trial torminent lol

I tried to do a RCT challenge, but it didnt work very well due to the limitations of the forum and the internet... The file was difficult to upload and download, and it wasnt very successful...

OpenTTD would be a logical step as it will run on every single player's PC...

Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

With games like OpenTTD you could set a map and then challenge people to make money quickest. Screenshot necessary, showing the cheat window too.

Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: pankowski
we now have aoe clan pete.
so ur welcome to join, ill give u officer rank (highest rank other than leader that can give you- only one leader alowed :/)
just pm me if u wanna game anytime :)
i recommend otherplayers get it too, its ok for a bit of fun- makes a change from tf2 and css

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol yeah will smtime lol need 2 install it sm point lol
yeah need 2 ply it try rem some tactics n stuff lol be warned though im not v brill at rts games lol

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: pankowski
Install it then lol, youll need to recover your login details too.
ill add you to the knights of instinct group so ui can access sub forum.
ill be more than happy to send u some good guides n all and train u.tbh its just practise really like with all games, and you play how u like, some people play totally diff strats to me.
PANK

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Im getting Cod4 on Ps3. Most probably go online. Btw Wigo we should go on crysis online sometime! lol

I stick to my FPS's.... ^.^ simple easy shooting.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
this clan plays too many games IMO

Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

In your opinion... But hey, we're a multigame clan... It was mainly supposed to be CSS... But it's evolved WAY past that now... People have different styles, and Skillers doesnt care what we play, as long as we get the TCHS name out there and being seen...

Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Pretty accurate there, DHR, except I didn't really intend for CSS to be the main game, it's just the game everyone had/enjoyed. I want to get strong teams in a few games so people can enjoy games together, like we should. The more people the better.

Anyway, we'll only take a few games seriously, but it's nice to know what games we can play with friends when we feel like it.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:09 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol Thats why i like being in this clan. I dont really like playing for... Stats, ranks, and all that shizz. I play becuze i like making friends and talking to them =]

Although durring the day, All u lot are at school!!! so thats means i get shizzle bored then end up going round to my mates house.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Do you not go to school?

Sorry if we are studying to get into Uni! XD I'd play all day long if I had a decent PC :(

Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I would guess he's on about the fact his Easter holiday is 2 weeks before ours.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:10 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
his easter holidays are indeed, the same as many other schools, different to our own.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

we go back... next week i believe. and thats when u break up. Dammmm im gona miss out on some ownage cs days xP

i go back to shit like gcses... sucks ass...

Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail