It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC

What DoW games do you have? (tick all you have)
Original 25%  25%  [ 15 ]
Winter Assault 21%  21%  [ 13 ]
Dark Crusade 23%  23%  [ 14 ]
Soulstorm 21%  21%  [ 13 ]
None, I just want to see the results! 10%  10%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 61
 Post Post subject: Dawn of War

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
So then, I just bought the Everything Pack on Steam for £17 in the sales (good price, similar on Amazon, but I like Steam :D).

Anyway, what do people have, out of interest. Seems it's a very active game around here, so might organise a game or 2.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 am 

Post Post subject: Re: Dawn of War

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
None, I just want to see the results!?

Is the "View results" link not good enough anymore?

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
i r have them all :)
helly has them all up too DC i think

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Si wrote:
Is the "View results" link not good enough anymore?

Noone ever seems to see that/some people don't like pressing view results every time they visit.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:08 am 

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: khensu287
I have all of them, and will be installing them all tonight i think so give me a nudge after tomorrow and ill be up for a game, providing its a weekend cos ill install it on my laptop not my pc :P

Pebbles

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
i'll have to re-install it but i have all except winter expansion........never cared for the guardsmen anyway do no tears here.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
SS and DC but I never use tinmen or Tau, as BB said I'm a SOB freak

Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:22 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

kyhas wrote:
i'll have to re-install it but i have all except winter expansion........never cared for the guardsmen anyway do no tears here.

Actually a good squad of the Kasrkin Guard can take alot of heavy stuff down.

I like the Guard, but i normally play Marines. Necrons seem a bit overpowered to me....especially with that new C'tan meaning for a limited period of time you can have a second Monolith.

You guys buying DoW2? ive already pre-ordered :D

Pebbles

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

If I like this game I'll probs get DoW2.

EDIT: Moved to ITCHY as that's where it should have been in the first place :doh:

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Boogeyboy40
Pebbles wrote:

You guys buying DoW2? ive already pre-ordered :D

Pebbles

Did't know you could already pre order, should do it tonight :D It looks like it's going to be 'The Shit'

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
This Game Brings Me Better Pleasure When Beating Dragon. But Its Real Fun To Play With, Me Drag And Brain Had A Little Bash Last Nigh, Good Laugh. You May Aswell Have Them All, Because If You Want To Try The Others Then Why Not. Apparently Im Just A Gay Retarded Tank Whore Who Uses Chaos And Cheats In A Box (Defilers) But Hey, I Win :). There Is A Huge Differnce Between Standerd Ai And Easy, So Get Practise In First.

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

Im left wondering why every word had a capital letter in that post?

Chaos is good, but whenever i play as them i get raped. I cant play as Tau cos u have no defence structures and Eldar is a bit poncy for me lol

Pebbles

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Apparently it makes him spell better.

I have no idea what I'm going to use yet :P

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

:( I Just Like Shift.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

I have all but Soulstorm, yet it's the only one people seem to play. :(

I'm not sure if players without Soulstorm can play with others who do own it. I think you could with the other DoW games.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

i think we have to load DC for us to play it with u, not SS....

Installed anyway and ready to play so just nudge me!

Pebbles

Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Well, if there's some way I can play with you without Soulstorm, I'll happily do so.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
we'd have to use DC to play you. fine, because DC is the best anyhow.
and Eldar are win! xD
if you can't win on power, you can jump around the map building webways making people rage quit :)

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

McWill wrote:
we'd have to use DC to play you. fine, because DC is the best anyhow.
and Eldar are win! xD
if you can't win on power, you can jump around the map building webways making people rage quit :)

I'm just clearing out stuff and installing it. Anyone want a game tonight? I will lose. But it could be fun. I can't host.

EDIT: Installed. I want to play it with someone!

Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

A lot more people have DC it seems.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:12 am 

Skillers wrote:

Yea, we all need to have a game. I shall play as the necrons. Want.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:13 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Metritutus wrote:
Skillers wrote:

Yea, we all need to have a game. I shall play as the necrons. Want.

iwould crush you with my flawed ones, mwhahaaaa. Will is pro so i wish to be amoung his many armies

Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:05 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Nah Ile Be With Rennac And Brain And Dragon, We Would Have More Fun. I Win By Defoult Because The Top Of The Leaderboard Loves Me. N Brain Likes To Win. If We Loose, You Cheated.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Now that's just taking hacking to a whole new level!

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:29 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
win hacks, valve need to clamp down on them tbh ;d

Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail