It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:02 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: I admit defeat.

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Hard to chill when you're pointing your flamethrower at me Skillers ;)
I need to find a way to install a cooling device on my Medigun... either that or get high on the fumes ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
rofl, btw i didnt make up the lagging names, i only said lagg hax, wich as skilelrs will clearly point out, rennac gets alot of this (css today xD) and tbh , no wait, who do you report crap to for bullying ect.?

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I think he means report it to the Steam service.

And everyone who even jumps odd is a lag hacker! Rennac had his leet lag hax on earlier, he was getting pwned good).

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:15 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

You are now part of Techious, Chicken. As such you must abide by the rules. ONe of the rules states that you must not insult other members of the clan as we do like to keep a friendly atmosphere in the clan.
You constantly insult me by claiming I am a hacker and using names that reference to me lagging a lot which I find quite offensive, considering I have told you to stop it several times. Carry on and I will report you to one of the staff members in the clan and let them deal with you accordingly. If you continue to carry on even after the staff have dealt with you I will consider reporting you to Steam service.
This is the second warning I've had to give you Chicken. There will not be a third.
Arguement over and this will hopefully be the last as this bores me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Tbh stop it the both of you.

Chicken, you have a history of winding up other members in the clan deliberately so i wouldn't be surprised if the same is happening here.

as for you Hawke, stop being so stressed over jokes and realise that Chicken is the way he is and that is that. He will joke about things, etc. Just like Bratty will insult (supposedly) other users etc.

Both of you stop it ffs because I don't want to keep on reading about stuff like this - if you can't get along stop talking to each other or dont play on the same server. It's simple. I doubt anybody else wants to keep on reading about this.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Yay for Wynney!

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:30 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

css with epic lag is the most fun ive had in a long time xD

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hell to the yeah :P

Still, I didn't manage to kill you :(

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:39 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

haha thats cos you fail xD

i was top of the map dust2 as well lolololololololol guess ive still got the old css touch ;)

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I meant kill you with piles of awps!

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

ohhh, well this comp didnt drop below 5fps, though did lock up occasionally and stuff like that. But was funny having knife fights xD though pressing right click affected my game because of running in a window for some reason :S

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

And you didn't believe me when I said it lagged a lot :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:09 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

i already knew it did and still had no probs. fyi 15:1 on office = win :P

Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:36 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

He adapts to lag like a damned machine and uses it...as an advantage? O-o

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Don't know how you can use lag to your advantage as it is a huge disadvantage :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

i happen to have enough game sense to be able to deal with the lag

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
Hawke wrote:
You are now part of Techious, Chicken. As such you must abide by the rules. ONe of the rules states that you must not insult other members of the clan as we do like to keep a friendly atmosphere in the clan.
You constantly insult me by claiming I am a hacker and using names that reference to me lagging a lot which I find quite offensive, considering I have told you to stop it several times. Carry on and I will report you to one of the staff members in the clan and let them deal with you accordingly. If you continue to carry on even after the staff have dealt with you I will consider reporting you to Steam service.
This is the second warning I've had to give you Chicken. There will not be a third.
Arguement over and this will hopefully be the last as this bores me.

ROFL

And befor making a post like that make sure you know whos doing what and what youre on about...

I raged tchs and am not now in it...

And Sir-laggolot, Lagger, and all those others was not me. Wolf, brain, dragon (as he was Will the flouride lagger - also had lagg) was doing these name... so err :P

i admit to callig you lagghax, as i and many others (skilelrs) does to anybody that kills us with lagg problems!

Not sure if the staff on tchs are going to report me for bullying though, you would have to do it youre self...

Cyas

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail