It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Stats, Stats, Stats!

Techious' Robot Slave
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We have now launched stats for our game servers! However unlike the HLstatsX system we used previously, this system uses our server logs to record kills, etc. This means that the stats are already full of every single kill since we got the server back in August 2008!!

We have different stats for each game server and a combined stat that merges all of these together.

For more information on these stats, please visit http://www.techious.com/stats. We hope you enjoy this system and the statistics that this provides.

Thanks to Si for adding this feature!

http://www.techious.com/news/stats-stats-stats/

Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Stats, Stats, Stats!

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
clearly hacked already, someone named merlin from germany is hgher ranked than me :(

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:17 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I want to know why it thinks my TF2 name is Event@Web still, lol.

Well, atleast I rock the flamethrower and scattergun stats :P

Though some of these stats are a shock to me... 62 kills with the axetinguisher!

It's also worth noting that these stats can't be whored, getting loads of kills (over a period of time) doesn't improve them by a load of points!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
it does if you don't die whilst killing by the looks of things.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, it does, but the whoring is where you just play like crazy for ages to get points, it doesn't work like that.

Apparently the system is similar to chess ranking systems.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:42 am 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
It takes the name from the first connection that the server has you has, I'll see f something can be done about that

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Ah, I thought it updated it with the latest name, seems to for some people.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:00 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I am 34th. Not bad considering how little I play and how much I mess around.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:55 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
i only mess around on pub servers ^^.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
I couldn't really care for stats, as I only play for fun when I play on public servers. I guess its intresting to know some stuff though.

Nice work Si :)

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
And thanks SiBot!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: Bombaynoodle
Cool, I shall have to see what these stats are like...I assume you just type "rank" to see your current rank? (referring to CSS)

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Lol, I'm 28th on the TF2 server. ><

Quite fail that. :P

Still, awesome stats.

EDIT: 1,967 kills with the knife. ;D

EDIT2: Good grief it's over a 1000 more than the nearest person, and that's Si with 444! O_O

EDIT3:

http://www.techious.com/stats/tf2/role.php?id=3

Well I can at least be glad my KPD is positive. Slightly. ><

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, it's similar for me and the flamethrower and scattergun (somehow). Though FF can probably be explained as the backburner is separate.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:47 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
lol @ my overall KPD being 1.01 xD

LOL Ive picked on Dragon and Simon the most aswell :P and apart from Met (Whose killed me the most... not surprsingly :P), everyone down to skillers Ive killed more than theyve killed me xD Thats probably because me and skillers are on the same team more often than not though :/

Wow... xD All the CSS stats are screwed up because of the bots... Highest I come on a weapon list is 3rd for the MG in CSS and the Minigun and Flamethrower in TF2 :P Otherwise Im pretty low down ^^

Thanks for this Si, these are awesome ^^

EDIT: :O omfg!

Stats wrote:
[TCHS] DHR-107 has killed the most players (339)

Player with the most kills (any team)
for the last week :O

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
DHR-107 wrote:
Stats wrote:
[TCHS] DHR-107 has killed the most players (339)

Player with the most kills (any team)
for the last week :O

backstabber :'( :P

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Hmmm... I need to play offensive Medic more... Si has more kills than me but more deaths as well :P
Why doesn't it show healings and ubers?! :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Quote:
[TCHS]Mєτ®Iτцτцѕ|UK| has commited suicide the most (6)

Heh. ><

Hawke wrote:
Hmmm... I need to play offensive Medic more... Si has more kills than me but more deaths as well :P
Why doesn't it show healings and ubers?! :/

It probably does. There's a lot of stuff on there, it's just you need to click on quite a few things.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Meh, I'll look later to see how many ubers and heals I've done :)
I'm apparently something like 81st on CSS :O now either we've had a load of randomers or I'm better than I give myself credit for :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: De4dCh1ck3n
or you just play more against bots then most people... Most i said, not all.

20:28 - [TCHS] Nannal DVORAK!: Down with met, nannal for mod!

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Actually, the way these stats work means that constant slaughtering of bots doens't really help you that much.

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:55 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Really? So half points for bots or 0 points for bots?
If 0 then I'm screwed because I can't play CSS to save my life :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
is it possible that you have 0 pointz in stats?

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

if you've never played before which I doubt :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
no i mean they will be always 0 at you and probably me 2

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail