It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: The Rules

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Note - these rules are out of date, a new, more comprehensive ruleset will be coming soon.

[size=18]Well I guess it's time to lay down the law![/size]

Posting and Private Messages

Please exclude certain materals from your posts: Warez, Malware, Virusses, Malicious links, Explicit images etc. Basically anything that's illegal and unsuitable for children (we have some younger users) should not be posted.

Also, do not post anything rude of insulting, we want to keep this forum friendly. Do not post stuff that some people may find repulsive or disgusting. Finally, try to refain from swearing. If you do swear, please sensor it.

Attachements

On this forum you can post attachments with your message. These are limited to 500KB in size and certain filetypes. Do not attach any dangerous or explicit files. Also, any files that are copyrighted and you are not the rights owner should not be attached (though you can link to these on official file serving websites or the maker's website). Do not send these files over PM to people who request them, either, we can track all attachments that are sent.

Virtual Dollars

Virtual Dollars are no longer part of our forum.

Spam

This one's simple - NO SPAMMING! Full stop!

Everything Else

Do not try to rile up other users or start getting really nit picking on spelling and stuff. This is just to keep the peace and friendliness of this forum.

Punishment

Most of the above rules will have punishment. The punishment will either be loss of VDs or loss of rights depending on the violation.

Thanks, Grim Reaper

P.S. This may be updated in the future.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:59 am 

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Updated.

I think it's finished now, but there may be new rules or tese current rules may be revised.

Thanks for following the rules! 8)

Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:41 pm