It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: A Helping Hand

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Quote:
Yup, things are looking dark as we slip in to the red, your money is needed or the forum and the Minecraft server shall be no more.

Send whatever beans and pennies you have to this Paypal account: [email protected]

Quote:
the reason I mentioned the Minecraft server is because both the forum and the Minecraft server run from the same server box. When it goes they both go.

Quote:
When it goes they both go.

Quote:
Send ... beans and pennies

Spoiler for more:
Quote:
(Also, please donate )

Quote:
if you could donate just 50pence to TCHS for the servers and what not.

Quote:
DONATE u cheap Cun7s!! (joke noone be offened please, [no animals or humans were harmed during the making of this post])

Quote:
Please note we need your help to keep these servers running

I've seen alot of this over the past few years, and its worked pretty well, we had a good few members donating, we had a damn fine community but it started slipping a little, then the dedicated server became a little too much for us to run, so we stopped and moved to a few VPS, now is that too much for us?

I'm stepping up, doing my bit, I am thinking about about renting a dedicated server for you guys, and here's why

I want my own server, I have my own community that could do with a solid host, and Techious sounds like it could do with help.

my best find is Fast hosts with a 2.8ghz dual core with 2GB ram and 0.5TB disk space, an ssl certificate and unlimited transfer, if you can get a better deal I welcome your finds.

"BUT I WANT TO HELP!"cries the average member

Awesome, thats nice for you, enjoy
failing that buy me a beer or two next time you see me, whatever, I honestly don't care.

So in summary
  • you get a dedicated server
  • I pay for it
  • Si can run if he likes
  • chocoland grows
  • donate whatever you like whenever you like if you like, or don't, both are fine

Good idea Y/N?

I might start some community events too, silly stuff like movie nights, challeneges and other such none-sense

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: A Helping Hand

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I'm drinking cider but whn im ovcoer im going to donate oijtns of ky money. cYA GUYS LYER.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

azcn2503 wrote:
I'm drinking cider but whn im ovcoer im going to donate oijtns of ky money. cYA GUYS LYER.

this, this forever

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

shit

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

any idea what you intended to say?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:49 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

azcn2503 wrote:

I think I meant "I'm drinking cider, but when I'm sober I'm going to donate loads of my money. See you guys later!"

lol

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Phew thought he was gonna steal my money to pay for a sec there

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'll give you a hi5 when we're next in town?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

kyhas wrote:
Phew thought he was gonna steal my money to pay for a sec there

I don't think he's part of the scheme.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail